Ranking
He's a random guy that thinks way too high of himself.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Madreckless is also known as Irmantasx which is another account of DarkSamurai.
I wouldn't call him 'random guy that thinks way too high of himself' so lightly, although there are some things which I'll tell you about him, so you aren't much far from truth, Vodka.
I was following his progress since late 2009, when I started my career in Toribash. I must say, now that I start recall ,those days in Toribash were much nicer and exciting then today.
DarkSamurai would come to the wushu server and just start dominating other players. He didn't talk (which made me curious, he had that mysterious approach: ''I came, I killed and then I went who knows where :P''), so I started regular stalking tour. :P
Impressed by his skill I loved to play with him, even when it was ending badly for me, most of the times. Ok, 99% of times. :P
Alas, like for so many other players that are highly skilled, with that goes very laaaaaarge EGO. Humiliating other ppl with words and boasting about his skill are as much part of him as his wushu mastery. Sadly.
Needless to say, I loved him more when he wasn't talking. :]

But, I recon, you can't be friend with fire. Even when it helps with the light and warmth, it still can burn you to death.
That is DarkSamurai.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 11, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Still I don't like people like himself. Doesn't matter how skilled they are, if their ego is like that I have no interest in talking with them as I do with normal people.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
we do D: was nice playing with u today mate :P

Yeah,guaranteed/free wins are awesomeee ;p

Bojan i miiiissss u