Toribash
The only thing that still keeps me from closing this clan are a few of the threads in here:
1st. "What is THE5? Here is the answer!", since people used to ask that verry often, I were able to just link 'em.
2nd. "Laws & The System of Trust" Though, I simply could backup that Post in a .txt file...
3nd."Server/Chat Commands", since I don't know any other list that contains all important Commands (haven't searched for ages though).

I also dislike the idea of this all being deleted, cuz maybe I might revive this clan someday, though I highly doubt that... but you never know ;)
So for the deletion, will it be a full deletion or the forum just removed from the official Clan List (like with ordinary deleted threads?)

Btw: Generaly I highly support the idea of cleaning all the inactive/dead clans out ;)
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
First of all:

Command Thread

Also,

It's your choice.
If you want to start fresh with no threads then you don't have to pay the 30k later on, although this requires you to be active.
Or.
I can delete everything. From the clan list, you name it, you will be wiped out.
Or.
Be more active.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Yes I know that command list, but it is far away fom containing all Important commands.
Some should upadate it, have a look at the command list here in twilight. The bottom bit contains commands like "/opt floortexture 0" and "/opt blood 0"

Is there a possibility to remove this clan from the clan list and ONLY delete the non-stickied threads?
So that way Twilight is officialy gone, but the imporant threads and the Twilight-forum is still stored somewhere in the Data.
Quasi ready for restore as soon as this gets revived.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
This your ultimatum:
If you want to start fresh with no threads then you don't have to pay the 30k later on, although this requires you to be active.
Or.
I can delete everything. From the clan list, you name it, you will be wiped out.
Or.
Be more active.
Last edited by Cindermomo; Mar 18, 2009 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Needed to give them the ultimatum.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I fear Twilight is dead... I tried to rebuilt it... but it's nearly impossible.... If you could find somebody who wants to try it, that would be the last chance for this clan. I already left it...
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]