Ranking
Original Post
[Hunters]Replays
This is the place to post your replays and get feedback on them.

This rule applies here:

• When posting replays in the replay thread, comment on the replays above you. - We all want feedback. Not something like "Those were nice." or "Sweet, man, here's mine". We want to know what you like about each one and what you think we should improve in each one. If they suck, tell us they suck. Constructive criticism is best. The first time you ignore this rule, you will be reminded. The second time your post will be deleted. The third time you will receive a warning.
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
This one was originaly made for a video , a self made spar showing no mercy lol.
The second shows how you can use uke to your advantage .

Attached Files
[TR] Video- ufc beatdown.rpl (709.5 KB, 31 views)
[TR] Trick- Uke springboard.rpl (130.0 KB, 15 views)
Replay 1. I like the the way you Spar+I Love to se you own Uke whitch is a good combination.(8/10) :P

Replay 2."The second shows how you can use uke to your advantage ." And that was just what you did (7/10)
Last edited by kyou; Jul 28, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
LegGang
A wild freddy appears? No? Alright then.
Only posting one replay, as I'd like thorough feedback on this one, let it all out, guys!
Attached Files
win 57.rpl (38.5 KB, 31 views)
That's probably the best aikidoBD match I've ever seen :P
Really fluid and realistic turn. Good job.
Hmm, nothing to comment on, I'll comment on the replays the next guy posts then.
I just quickly made this replay a few minutes ago, what do you think?
Attached Files
It wasn't really fluid.
Atleast not the decap :P
Here's a replay I made before.
Attached Files
Jisse - Shanghai .rpl (416.3 KB, 20 views)
I like that kind of headpass The Boddysplit made the hole replay mutch better

Hello [Hunters] i hope you don't mind wen i post in your forum :P
Anyway, Here is the replay i wanna post:

Powerhit .rpl (A good Hit)

New headkick.rpl (A headkick)

Freddy vs jisse (edit).rpl (A spar whit jisse as i edited)

Please tell me what you think :3
Last edited by kyou; Jul 30, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
LegGang
Not a bad head pass , but I noticed you were focusing on one tori at a time instead of both , even tho you split yourself in half lol . Try having your uke or yourself on your feet for the most part , it can makes things much more interesting .

soo much blood.

Ive been messing around with using uke as my object for tricking and to my surpise , its alot of fun . This is just me messing around .
Attached Files
[TR] Tricks - Uke Twirl.rpl (131.7 KB, 10 views)