ES Recruitment Drive
:> I have time to go into detail this time.

The Opener - Pretty nice, got you into a position with lots of possibilities. It was fluid and nice. The first punch was quick and light didn't have much to do other then get you ready for the split.

The Split - Really liked this. The punch was clear and smooth, you had loads of speed and it looked appealing. The transition from the split to the chest kick was nice as well.

The Chest Kick - It was really fluid, just a tad bit messy since you used your shin. I liked the effect of destruction it gave. The only thing I didn't enjoy was how you didn't manage to get the decap with the boom. It took me 2 minutes of tweaking to add a decap to the boom. It was still highly enjoyable.

The Decap - This was the only part I didn't enjoy too much. The decap probably should've been in there with the boom, however you still got a phenomenal amount of speed while doing it. The kick would've looked more solid if you had followed through and extended your leg.

The Skeet - This was the part where you broke your flow. You took too long to get the skeet done, time which probably could've been used to get over and destroy uke's legs. I like how it was one of the better aimed skeets where the target is actually moving. It was still a well done skeet. If you're going to edit the replay more, I would suggest doing the skeet while moving over to uke as it would look a lot more skillful.

Things to improve on:
  1. Getting a little bit more power into your booms.
  2. Relaxing up a bit more, although your replay already looks really nice, you were a little stiff on some points.
  3. Keep your momentum a little more after your attacks. After the boom you slowed down a lot to do the skeet.
Not much else I can really find wrong with this replay. It's an appealing replay which just needs a little touching up.

I'm working on a parkour :> Made it with TR's parkour city mod. I don't normally do parkour replays so it's not the best, but it's alright considering how often I do these. It's not finished, I stopped right at the point where I'm trying to either do a backflip or climb up the wall. The other one's a madman I made, not particularily long, but I'm working on flow n' shit.
Attached Files
C#P - I am TR.rpl (810.2 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I am TR, I didnt have the mod so Idk

I dont give 2 shits what you think was cool, clean, and I pretty much liked the booms you pretty much did

I cant say anything bad because I did not see anything bad about it

10/10
Attached Files
Mocucha vs Lushsmoke v4.rpl (499.2 KB, 10 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dsigs:
The replay is not done yet, thx for the long cnc. Il work on it.

The mad man was very nice and flued, the first boom was realy good. But the second needs more power to it. Uke broke nicely but u kept ur knee stiff. Maby if you could extend it, just one frame after the boom it will look like it has more momentum to it.
But it was a nice replay.

The parkour looks flued but i cant c the mod, how do i get it?

Il get to ur replay later Lush
[Hunters]
O yeah it's TR's remake of Parkour City A.
Link

Lush - Your movements were pretty fluid, you didn't twitch too much. It was pretty enjoyable to watch. Your punches came fast and were pretty powerful. It's one of those replays which didn't have many flaws, but then didn't have too many interesting aspects either. I'd suggest trying to do unique things rather then just doing basic punches and kicks. Even if you fail doing a cork, you'll get better with repetition and you'll find that your replays will get better and better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Oh ok got it, and i tryed the extending bit with ur replay, it looks much better if u ask me.
[Hunters]
Re;
@ Lush nice and fluid you kept your balance pretty good through the match. Your hits seemed to come in slow and lack the speed or power to make for any "oh wow" moments, all in all it was a solid replay and i agree with above nothing really bad about it, but nothing that just stands out nice work.

This is one i made today, i wanted to run a different path through the Parkour_City_prt2.tbm mod (i love your mods TR) its a little rough around the edges but i feel i get better every time i make one of these.
Attached Files
Mental City Prt2 #2.rpl (519.5 KB, 15 views)
I didnt really like your run

You were a little bit tooo stiff

You had weird movements/ twitching alot nice parkour but work on those for a bit

I liked how you completed it though
Attached Files
Decap-For lush.rpl (128.1 KB, 10 views)
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Darknis Vs lush:

You looked like you were going crazy. You collided on your hips which was weird. Because you both missed but scratched eachother. Your spin was fast, that unfinished "Hooyaaa!" Kick was kinda good. The finished version might look bland, though.

6.7/10.

Here's me derping around unrealistically. I had fun with it. Just some tricking. (Hint: I did something new for tricking)
Attached Files
S omega - fine name.rpl (232.7 KB, 8 views)
S omega - what time is it.rpl (251.6 KB, 7 views)
私の顔にそれを言う。
I'm only doing the ones above, also, posting in here because I need replays posted.

First one was okay, although I didn't like it until about 650 or whenever you got back up. Not really a "great" replay. 7/10

Second one was alot better than the first. I didn't really know what to expect and then boom, a decap. I thought it was pretty well, the tricking and moves need improvment but you're a hell of alot better than me. 8.5/10

And now, here's mine. I didn't do much special. The spar I thought I did better than most and the sp was just for fun.
Attached Files
#PiePwn Spar again.rpl (703.1 KB, 10 views)
@ A quick run(notgood).rpl (134.8 KB, 5 views)
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
@PiePwn:

Spar again - I didn't like how stiff you were, I think you should relax more joints. Also, you seemed to move only one body part at a time for the majority of the replay. You should try to move your tori in unison in order for the movements to look natural or powerful. Think of how you would punch something. If you stay completely static and simply extend your hand, that will do almost nothing to whatever you're striking. But if you take a proper stance, rotate your body and extend the arm while your body weight is moving towards your target, your strike will be much harder. As for your replay, your moevs look robotic and you lose any semblance of flow by only moving one arm or leg at a time. For example that kick at around the 1185 frame. Kicking with a straight leg generates very little power. Think of how you would kick in real life. You bend the knee and then you extend it after it has passed whatever you're trying to kick(or at least that's what you should do, otherwise your kicks are very weak).

A quick run - Nice flip and recoveries after them, but you still looked very stiff. I would advise you to really work on moving more things at the same time. I realize that you're trying to keep balance but

@clan: Some new mp relays from me. You don't have to comment on all of them, 2 or 3 would be fine.
Attached Files
len pitch weirdness.rpl (88.4 KB, 6 views)
lensh sissykick.rpl (88.3 KB, 7 views)
pitchah dodge final.rpl (791.0 KB, 6 views)
runkid pitchah s0.rpl (110.1 KB, 6 views)
vs nikolozi.rpl (120.6 KB, 6 views)
vs shrimp.rpl (121.7 KB, 7 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT