Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S]Candy Clan's Texture Shop!
This is a texture shop made for our clan [Candy]. It's not official, but we decided to start a clan texture shop for our bank so we have enough tc to become official and host tourneys. Donations go to CandyBank .
iEatEminem's heads
Bangs
Resize:Yes
Recolor:No

Red Angry Bird

Green Pig

Blue Angry Bird

Green Angry Bird

White Angry Bird

Kengee's heads
Red haired ninja
Resize:no
Recolor:no

More heads will come from the members of the clan. All purchases go to the CandyBank.
Last edited by CandyBank; Jul 5, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Pretty cool shop you got here, I like the stuff so far and I hope you're clan prospers. I like the Angry Bird heads, your texture skills are decent and I hope that you'll get better with more experience.

Donated what little TC I had, along with 128 Head texture and Bumpmap Head texture :3. Try making a head that'll work with the bumpmap texture and sell it all together or something. There are tutorials out there somewhere ;>
ok alright
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Wanna buy it ?
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Sir yes sir