ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah i say Yes from me. you seem to be good enough in-game and you do fit in at least my requirements to join in the clan.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Your real name(you can put none):BRK
Your age:18
Belt(Black belt minimum):black
Alt accounts (you can put none if you have none):
Why do you want to join?:i find drugged awesome and i find the guys in the clan nice
Any talents you have?(Texture making, sense of humor etc.):make textures for myself and have a sense of humor
How active are you in the forums?:~5
How active are you in-game?:~9
How many friends you have/know in this clan?(if you have, mention their names, if none, put none):
Any infraction/warnings?(put none if you haven't been infracted/received a warning etc):nope
Replays(minimum of three):
-----
replays : i forgot to upload
Attached Files
dec.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
uu.rpl (47.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Fer0ci0usNinja; Aug 16, 2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you need to add one more replay (3 minimum) and you need to be more active on the forum by doing more post . if you are more active on the forum i will say yes
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
agreed trit.
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
3rd replay
sorry for taking so long had mid term exams and i am a little active but will be more active when i have a active clan (this replay : cause standing on feet is too main stream ...:P)
Attached Files
s.rpl (37.9 KB, 4 views)
Still accepting applications
I wanna fill out an app but im on my phone...can i fill out an app and then send replays later?
Im the Best of the best,1 shot 1 kill,No luck pure skill
its more appreciate if you do your app and post your replays (3 min) in same time !
Last edited by tritrio; Aug 28, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Yeah, you have all the time you possible need.