Toribash
Original Post
(SaV) Savants Recruiting

Well, as you can see Savants are having a 24 hour recruitment.

The applications have to be in freeform writing where you tell us about yourself and your interests, skills and what you have to offer this clan.

If you get accepted you will be put on a 1 week trial, that week you will have to show us: Maturity, friendship and several other obvious things.

If you get denied: Do NOT post again in this thread until next time we need applicants. If you start spamming, crying or asking why we denied you, you will be reported for useless posting.

Recruiting atm

Noel was here
Last edited by MagikerN; Sep 13, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Application
I would love to be in the savants because I am somewhat good at toribash and I have never ever been in a clan thanks

-sincerely slyninja12
im playing a game with you now
savants application

My name is Mohamed Im 15My timezone is GMT 0, I live in morocco and I'm a 3nd dan blackbelt.I do parkour and i draw anime and graffiti in RL.my past clans are [Onyx] and [e] and others.I have no bansand no infac.Im really active in-game and also at the forums .My favourite mods are ABD and wushu.I respect evrey one that diservs it.I don't fight online and im always nice to begginers and to all.I want to join [Savants] because it has amazing players and im sure in going to be one of the best clans soon.Sorry because i have olny multiplayer replays i lost them all and sorry because of the bad english.
Thanks for reading my application =D
Attached Files
siick.rpl (54.8 KB, 5 views)
gabee.rpl (65.5 KB, 5 views)
peeew 2.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
peeew.rpl (42.1 KB, 3 views)
Application
I am a very fair and fun player and I adapt quickly, I have enjoyed the company of (SaV) members in the past and i would like to be apart of its community. I live in Brisbane, Australia and play pretty much every day. I enjoy all mods and will try anything. I used to play for energy but they essentially died and my friend was banned from their group. I want to join SaV to form a much stronger bond with its members and to be a greater part of the overall community. These are a few replays which are mostly multi-player and I am always making better ones
Thanks for reading my application and I hope you'll accept me.
Attached Files
1AAAWWESOME PAWNCH.rpl (79.1 KB, 4 views)
ultimate PARKOUR attempt 1.rpl (91.0 KB, 5 views)
BEST RUN EVAAAAAA.rpl (120.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by SP34R; Aug 14, 2013 at 04:09 AM. Reason: I fixed it, sorry for the first attempt
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
A big No

What he said^
-----
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
savants application

My name is Mohamed Im 15My timezone is GMT 0, I live in morocco and I'm a 3nd dan blackbelt.I do parkour and i draw anime and graffiti in RL.my past clans are [Onyx] and [e] and others.I have no bansand no infac.Im really active in-game and also at the forums .My favourite mods are ABD and wushu.I respect evrey one that diservs it.I don't fight online and im always nice to begginers and to all.I want to join [Savants] because it has amazing players and im sure in going to be one of the best clans soon.Sorry because i have olny multiplayer replays i lost them all and sorry because of the bad english.

Yes from me.
Last edited by MagikerN; Aug 14, 2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
savants application

You will be on trail for 1 week dont mess up
Originally Posted by SP34R View Post
Application
I am a very fair and fun player and I adapt quickly, I have enjoyed the company of (SaV) members in the past and i would like to be apart of its community.
I live in Australia and play pretty much every day
-sincerely SP34R

Your application is not giving us the info we want. and its too damn short.

no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by SP34R View Post
Application
I am a very fair and fun player and I adapt quickly, I have enjoyed the company of (SaV) members in the past and i would like to be apart of its community.
I live in Australia and play pretty much every day
-sincerely SP34R

No