"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Made 2 more replays for you to consider

#Fire - Dang DumDum.rpl

#Fire - Bebe Loop.rpl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Off to a bad start considering I post stuff in the wrong place like an incompetent idiot...BUT...maybe my replays can make up for my lack of brains?

P.S. Last few replays are crap, but that's because I lost my replays when I switched to Steam...so...don't forsake me just because my best replays have been obliterated.

PP.S. I just now saw the fricken app format, but there is a big thunderstorm right now so I can't post anything about myself currently...so...I guess this falls under me being incompetent again...if you're looking for laughable personality traits somewhere.

PPP.S. I know what you're thinking how could this app get any worse? Well I'll tell you...The replay Parkour-1 is a duplicate of Parkour-1 v2...so...again for the second time...I'm just an awkward half dorky but funny guy(in a popular opinion of my peers) who is 17 and loves realism...I'm going to post the correct parkour in a moment(Jesus Christ strike him down before he says another word oh my god).

~CMitchell
Attached Files
Parkour-1 v2.rpl (1.36 MB, 9 views)
Tricking-1.rpl (237.9 KB, 15 views)
MAB-1.rpl (1.38 MB, 8 views)
MAS-2.rpl (766.6 KB, 9 views)
Parkour-2.rpl (563.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by RandyLooney; Aug 13, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Honestly after hanging with you in that sever for a bit I've noticed that you're a pretty cool person and your replays are cool but you're not quite ready yet.
Feel free to apply in the future.
What do I need to work on before I may join? Or at least attempt to join.
-----
I'm able to use my computer now if you guys want some non-crap spars haha.
Last edited by RandyLooney; Aug 14, 2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey man, your replays are lookin pretty good, though you do need to work on your transitions in spars and making everything flow a lot better. You seem close to getting in, but not quite there, re apply with some improvements to your replays maybe come hang out with us more and i'll talk with jisse about ya.
My old account is Obediah and some of these were made on that account.
Attached Files
Spar-1.rpl (635.5 KB, 10 views)
Spar-3.rpl (789.7 KB, 10 views)
Spar-Training-2.rpl (700.0 KB, 10 views)
Tricking-LS-Edit-1.rpl (160.2 KB, 11 views)
Tricking-LS-Edit-2.rpl (169.0 KB, 9 views)