Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by KyouKiSu View Post
I got question - will be any ways to simulate toribashNext physics faster than in-game? Like get some results of replay using some libs, for example to teach neural networks, without need to launch render of objects, interface and other things.

You can do this already with the normal Toribash.
Have a look at this: https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=618230

I think if you train a model right now you'll be able to adapt it for TBN in some way later on, not sure if lua scripting will be supported any further, is it?

there will be lua scripting in TBN
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Hi View Post
Would be nice to see how everything plays out. The physics is a little bit different but I think it will make some really cool realism replays tbh.

have u not played tb next LOL
u literally do like a whole backflip if u hold all and extend 1 hip and ankle
Originally Posted by matarika View Post

This seems amazing, so excited to start playing

Any ideas of when it will have a open alpha or something like this?
I Love Cakes

By Matarika

by matarika

by matarika

Here's more TBN content.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
early e-e-e-early 2018 extend hip full backflip 2021 style wtf style nabi studios exclusive ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game exclusive style the game loos awesome whens it comin out
pls psl pls release it sooner! thank you for keeping such an epic game alive and making it better!?
Ayyy been playin toribash for years but just found out about this! Looks great and I hope you continue to work on it! I wish you the best!