Toribash
Original Post
on.toribash.com
Hello. I recently found on.toribash.com somehow (i think it was in someone's signature) and i was wondering if it actually worked, and if it does, how to use it. Please do not ban me if talk about that site is restricted.

Thanks.
Dude everytime someone clicks at it u get 30tcs if he registers u get 100 tcs
And yes it works and its not restricted
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
it does work if not press mine it say CLICK TIS and it gives me 30tc just it at the top. fill it out and put in sig and everytime someone clicks it you get 30tc.
I dont think everytime, there must be some time and IP limitation to restrict farming.
Yeah, it works.

Though for the life of me I don't know why people put it in their signatures on the Toribash forums. It's intention is to spread the game to other games, etc.

Greedy bastards.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
yeah it only works once per IP. Make your link interesting for a better chance to get it clicked.

P.S. click em all whats the harm lol
thanks. ill prob put mine in my signature.

o, by the way, Lutheus13, ur icon freaks me out every time i see it! lol
go here on.toribash.com and fill it out, every time it gets clicked you get 30tcs it only works once per IP a day

Though for the life of me I don't know why people put it in their signatures on the Toribash forums. It's intention is to spread the game to other games, etc.

I have it in all my other forum sigs to
it scares the s**t out of me! I almost hate posting cause I have to see it