ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sticky/"Grabbing" feet. Same as hands.
Hello.
Basically it would be the same for feet as hands.
My idea is adding a "grab/sticky" feet mode, so that if you want to jump, you leave grabbing mode turned off, if you want to extend knees just to stand up, activate sticky feet by clicking on feet or pressing a shortcut key, could be B in case its not used.
I think this would bring a lot of posibilities.
I hope you like this idea, both to players and devs if they read this.
PD: it only would work with floor, not for grabbing other players.
That should only be able to do with hands.
Thanks for reading this.
did you read the hole post? i think you didnt understand the concept.
I think this would be good for crouching or standing up without jumping, when i mean grab, i mean stick on the floor.
Last edited by Dimonsix; Sep 2, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
The B key is used for two ghosts actually, but seriously, what shape wouuld sticky feet represent? Also, some snap kicker on taekkyon.tbm would make his feet sticky, then just contracts his knee and massive dismemberments.
Last edited by suomynona; Sep 3, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
| [ToP] | Replays | YouTube Channel
Try grabbing the floor with your feet then, ahuehuehue.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Try grabbing stuff with your feet. Seriously.

Toribash isn't realistic, you can only try to be realistic.

Originally Posted by mikee75 View Post
Also, some snap kicker on taekkyon.tbm would make his feet sticky, then just contracts his knee and massive dismemberments.

options.
I do see some potential maybe as a wall climbing addition. It would be fun to see two players race to the top without using their hands. Still, theres would only be a few mods where this would be useful.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Then, this feature should be only optional (?). I know lots of people wont like the idea, but I think if it was optional it would bring more options to the game.
Why if not, is there an option to put dismemberment threshold at 0, if that's useless since all your body will idsmember when you start fighting?
Some mods do have this sort of idea, such at some boxing mods, but I don't necessarily like the idea, because it reduces a multiplayer match to people flailing around with their feet glued to the floor.