Ranking
Original Post
Name Changing
Ok,My suggestion is that you should be able to change your name for free once or twice a year for free,name changing is way too overpriced and right now i really want to change my name but i dont have the 100k tc and i know many other players are in the same predicament,so yeah,after using the free name change,it goes back to having to pay 100k if you want to change your name again so yeah thats my suggestion
heyy
I don’t think making it completely free is a very good idea. Maybe lowering the price a bit, but making it free is just not the way to go.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Imo, first name change should be free, but only after like 5th dan, because it would be unfair for people that paid 100k for a name change to have them free once or twice a year now
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
isnt namechange created to sink TC? i think 100k is fine tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

100k might actually be too little. I feel like I could be down for a freebie at 5th-10th dan but once a year? Nonononono.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
I think the price could be reduced when the person is changing to a name that isn't already taken.

But more importantly, I think that this process should be made automatic.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I think the price could be reduced when the person is changing to a name that isn't already taken.

But more importantly, I think that this process should be made automatic.

I thought so as well, but with names that are already taken, I feel it falls under more of a moderator discretion due to certain situations.I guess if the name isn't taken it could be automated
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Yeah Name changing system may be great ideas but for free seem underhelming, it's something should make us take our new name very seriously.
With lowering price should go by 50,100k,150k I think sounds good
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]