Toribash
ffff-f-f-fat0?! Thy must be trolling!
Hmm, not my kind of dubstep, I'm more into the oldskool dubstep.
Slow and grimy.

I hate the new Kanye shit but the original of that song is pretty cool :B

All in all, I think you will fit in here.
You seem open and fun.

If no one disagrees, welcome!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Dawwhhhh! I'm blushing :D
Actually Marco makes some nice stuff. Not sure if your really into that kind of dubstep.

My favorite of his songs is: Cowl - Come on
You look like a big brother Nate : ) forvermybigbrother.
And it'll be nice having some friends to keep me around!
Tiesto meets dubstep?
Not really my thing :B

Listening this now, something a lot like dubstep.
As in, it's both music.

Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Hey, lets take the music talk here.

Back on topic, shall we go ahead and add BlackRozez to the memberlist?

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post

Back on topic, shall we go ahead and add BlackRozez to the memberlist?

I'm ok with this
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
1. Name: Chandler

2. Age: 13

3. GMT: -5 (Eastern USA)

4. Paragraph describing yourself: I am a young, and supposedly intelligent kid. I love to participate in athletics, and am usually always up for a challenge. I also enjoy chilling with friends. As for family, not so much. Let's start at the beginning, I heard it's good to start there. Well, until age 10, I never met my dad. My dad decided to Not meet me because he didn't want to be with my mom anymore. After I met my dad, I. Thought he was a cool guy. Well, not even a year after I met my dad, during a custody battle for me, he married my 4th grade teacher. Before the custody battle, my mom and dad got along pretty good. Well, after marrying my 4th grade teacher (she has an 8-year-old daughter that's a total diva), everything took a turn for the worse. My step-mom tried to control everything. So my dad would get angry because there was so much stress. He would throw things at me, and call me horrible names daily. Honestly, it only hurt so much because I barely know the guy yet! Sorry, I know I'm jumping around here. At my mom's house, it's not the best place. Mostly because she moved 6 times the year all this occurred. Anyway, 1 day, not too long ago, I decided I have had enough. I ran away, which was not a great idea. Well, after they found me, they took me back home. When I got home, my dad had enough and he got mad and lunged at me. I, in absolute terror, tried to run the other way. He caught me and shoved me to the ground and calls me names that were horrendous. My mom and grandma were angry so they moved me to california, to live with my grandma. Because of all this stress going on, I got depressed. From depression, I became amazingly negative and have had thoughts of suicide. Not the average kid, eh? ;)

5. Other online games you play: On Steam I occasionally play DCUO.

Thank you.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~