Ranking
Original Post
[f]Offtopic Discussion

Yes. I am a whore for this banner.
Anyways, you all know whatsup, post offtopic things here.
3 days of testing and i shall be on summer break, what about everyone else?

▲ ▲
you're so good at this nate i elect you leader of the threads
I've been sick for the past week so I have heaaaaaps to catch up on for school, but it's ok.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
School is either killing me or I'm killing myself.
Hopefully I'll get through this year.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Yeah, i've been doing pretty shitty in school myself. Except my last grading period im doing pretty good, my parents will finally be proud of me!

Also, do we need any other threads? Maybe like an other games thread? Music/movie thread? Or just combine that into like an Overall Media thread?

Maybe a thread dedicated to our creations? Like photography, computer art, music, stuff like that?

Sorta like, [f]Other Games, [f]Music & Movies, and [f]Creations?
Last edited by drool; Jun 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM.

▲ ▲
Make em if you think they're necessary!
I'll go clean and finish our board when I have time.

Feel free to make a WIP or whatever :B

http://soundcloud.com/egokind/soley-...ce-egokind-rmx
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Eh, i didn't really like the remix, i love the original song though. It wasnt bad, just not for me.

EDIT:Hey alpha, is there anyway you could condense some of the older "spammy" threads into a mega thread? Mostly the ones with few posts or the attention whoring ones.

EDIT #2:
I feel somewhat helpful. I reported this guy a few minutes before he got banned. Even though i doubt me reporting him did anything, i feel like i helped bring him to justice.
Last edited by drool; Jun 4, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

▲ ▲
Yeah, i can understand that being annoying. Some of those threads are a tad annoying to see though. I guess we'll have to make new ones to replace them!

▲ ▲