ES Recruitment Drive
Black I'm the same GMT as you
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by BlackRozez View Post
I'de love that! It's been awhile since I showed off
What are your GMT's? -5 here.
I don't have a laptop so it would be difficult for me to make it to any clan event but I can always borrow my brothers when he isn't using it.

Cool! It is nice to get things moving again =)

I'm GMT -3
-----
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Great to hear that.
I've tried to learn Rooyall a lot about the relaxed TB fight style, he has improved a lot.
Maybe he can help you train? That way you both become stronger and you get to know him and vice versa.
Jackie is really good as well.

Brother! Nice to read about ya. I've played with Rooyall some times the other day! I think he beated me almost all the times lol. He is good.

Good luck whatever you are at, friend.
Last edited by Jahman; Jul 9, 2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was thinking, since Jahman and I set up this clan originally and Jackie and I helped this clan become the clan we are today, we will have different positions.
This is also because Jahman is older than we are and Jackie and I are a bit older than the rest of you.

This is what I want to suggest:

Jahman as Clan Elder.
This means he is the person Jackie and I go to for advice about anything.
Now Jahman is not an encyclopedia, so I will help him the best I can.

Jackie and I will be the Founding Fathers.
We will run the clan and help everyone with their troubles.
If we don't know what to do we will consult Jahman and work things out.

I understand this looks like a "better" position than the rest of you but that is not true.
I also understand that we have a life too and thus might not be able to help you all the time.

Let me know what you think about this.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I was thinking, since Jahman and I set up this clan originally and Jackie and I helped this clan become the clan we are today, we will have different positions.
This is also because Jahman is older than we are and Jackie and I are a bit older than the rest of you.

This is what I want to suggest:

Jahman as Clan Elder.
This means he is the person Jackie and I go to for advice about anything.
Now Jahman is not an encyclopedia, so I will help him the best I can.

Jackie and I will be the Founding Fathers.
We will run the clan and help everyone with their troubles.
If we don't know what to do we will consult Jahman and work things out.

I understand this looks like a "better" position than the rest of you but that is not true.
I also understand that we have a life too and thus might not be able to help you all the time.

Let me know what you think about this.

It is OK with me =) I really like that title, its just like... you can have an advice of the older, or Elder. lol A quiet singular valuable role

Also maybe as we go along this path, new positions could come up. I mean, for example, like in a ship, all the people have a title, specializing in different things.

For example Rooyall is very good player so he could have a title referred to that. Just saying

Great idea TIm =)
Anything beyond founder and elder just seems wrong in my eyes. Clans with a bunch of ranks are always unappealing to me, leaders/members always look the best, and it keeps from hurting peoples feelings from them not getting the rank they wanted.

▲ ▲
Would you rather not have the Elder/Founder ranks?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
No no no no, i didn't mean that. Those are understandable. Jahman made a suggestion to maybe add more positions, and that is what i was referring too.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Anything beyond founder and elder just seems wrong in my eyes. Clans with a bunch of ranks are always unappealing to me, leaders/members always look the best, and it keeps from hurting peoples feelings from them not getting the rank they wanted.

Yea I had not think of that. In a way it is more effective to have just 2/3 ppl to run the clan. Anyway as always we always ask our members for their opinion on important subjects. Participation is a common thing here.
I do believe it is the strongest to have 3 positions, As I had in Pure, which was Leader, moderator, and members. That's it, and it seems as that's basically what's going on in here. That leads to success and determination.

I like it.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.