Ranking
So far, it's been a bit difficult to find people interested in this. Too many people want to join short-lived clans with flashy names rather than projects like this.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
I was waiting for a clan like this to open.
You guys have my support.

Thanks. You can help by directing people towards this thread and contributing towards activity levels.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=400161
Allready started spreading the name a bit.

You guys should probably pm one of the beginner sanctuary local moderators to make a thread about this clan and sticky it.
Belt: Brown
GMT:-6
A sentence about yourself: I am not a person with no life that plays video games all day, I am a very athletic person.
Reason(s) for wanting to join: I was in a server with Wicked and he asked me if I wanted to apply so I thought about it and I decided to apply because the clan seemed very nice and really talented.
Enter 0 for verification purposes:0

(im)

Accepted. Beast will send out a mass-pm to everyone when the event begins which should be in about a week.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Phew View Post
I haven't received it yet.
What event anyway?

It'll be sent out in a week. Basically what'll happen is, i'll make a program that will schedule matches between members, and your performance will be assessed. From that assessment, we will attempt to improve your abilities and generally make you a better player.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by chamara

You guys should probably pm one of the beginner sanctuary local moderators to make a thread about this clan and sticky it.

^
This would help alot.