Ranking
Thank you Mira, Ily, also yeah, I agree about the expression, I still need some more experience to make it fit perfectly
----
Anyways, my friendo Xene asked for a simple head and thats what I came up with, it was also a good warmup for the anime event thingy, I left the hair like that to keep it simple, I might edit it if I come up with some new ideas.
It was my first try at crosshatching a head, I'm not very experienced with crosshatching so cnc is more than welcome.
I'm also considering on making a full crosshatch head or something like that in the future.

Xene's head

Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Nice head, really nice head to tell u the truth, there's any things that makes me like this head, and make it kinda unique in my opinion, first of all the simplicity in that is really well executed, i like the mix of realistic style with manga style, but the thing that really got my atention was the fact that this head reminds me of a sketch made with pencil, and that's what really makes this head unique in my point of view, mainly cuz u executed that with perfection, i think the only thing u could do, i actually don't know if it is a good opition, but i think adding some little highlight to his hair would be nice.

And pls, create ur artstation.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Nice head, really nice head to tell u the truth, there's any things that makes me like this head, and make it kinda unique in my opinion, first of all the simplicity in that is really well executed, i like the mix of realistic style with manga style, but the thing that really got my atention was the fact that this head reminds me of a sketch made with pencil, and that's what really makes this head unique in my point of view, mainly cuz u executed that with perfection, i think the only thing u could do, i actually don't know if it is a good opition, but i think adding some little highlight to his hair would be nice.

And pls, create ur artstation.

Thanks for the cnc vic, To be honest I'm really enjoying experimenting some styles together, I don't know, feels really satisfatory. Plus, yeah I tried to throw a little highlight on the hair, but it felt a little off, so I removed it. Thanks for your compliment dude, it means alot coming from you <3
Haha yeah I'll be creating my AS asap

Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
Provide watermarked flats plox. Can't see previews on me phone.

There it is bud, sorry for the delay, I just got home.

flat

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice one Haku, you done pretty good hatching

heey, thank you virt !
bulldoboy 4 life <3

dang it's been 2 months already
----
anyways I noticed I >forgot< to post these works I did for the anime events, cnc is always appreciated

hopefully tyzi wont snipe me anymore in this, i'll never get over it

Anime Head Texture of The Month WINNER - Tatsumaki

Anime us 2.0 [most effort award]

im in love with this emote
Last edited by Haku; Sep 24, 2018 at 08:06 AM.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
dang it's been 2 months already
----
anyways I noticed I >forgot< to post these works I did for the anime events, cnc is always appreciated

hopefully tyzi wont snipe me anymore in this, i'll never get over it

Anime Head Texture of The Month WINNER - Tatsumaki

Anime us 2.0 [most effort award]

im in love with this emote

Congrats on winning the event! I love the colors and especially the mapping of the skull is gorgeous, however I'm not particularly fond of the face. I like the black eyes since it's different than the usual, but I think it's their shape and positioning that throws me off a bit. My instinct tells me that they should be lower on the face and less angled, probably you did that on purpose to give her that facial expressions, but to me it feels very weird.

Another thing I'd have changed is the line that goes up from the nose, it's a bit too obtrusive and it makes the nose look like a tear. I'd have tried with a thinner line.
Thanks, and thanks for commenting as well weppetko, means alot coming from you dude. Also yeah I agree on the nose part, about the eye shape and positioning it was just to make her expression right and also I really like that eye shape for some reason.
---------
Working on ayro's request, it's nothing extraordinary but well, I felt like posting here, cnc is always appreciated!

Ayro's request

bulldoboy 4 life <3

Sketch looks good, dont really know what the request was for but you seem to bee doing great