ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] American Ninja Warrior Mod
Here's a mod for all you ninjas out there.

This is going to be part 1 of 2 of the course.
This is now the second version (arms back to normal).

The first obstacle is the quintuple steps:

Next is the log grip:

Then some tipping platforms:

Then the modified ring toss:

Then finally the infamous warped wall:

I'm also including a script for the water that was made by Yoyo and I made a balance and no balance version.
I sort of had this mod based on this:

video

Attached Files
water_anw.lua (2.0 KB, 108 views)
anw_c1_p1_v2.tbm (27.2 KB, 127 views)
anw_c1_p1_v2_balance.tbm (27.4 KB, 103 views)
Last edited by MacSparrow; Jul 2, 2015 at 03:32 AM.
Looks incredible Macsparrow . Too hard for me to do but looking forward to seeing others tackle it,

You should have used the video of the guy who streaked the american course as an example though, because its funny as hell :P

Can you give any more information on how graphically intense the water script is, where to place it, and also if other mod makers can use it?

Amazing mod though, 99/10 , Incredibly well constructed obstacles,Very accurate course Layout. Awesome use of dynamic objects, Best mod maker I have seen on here for a Long time!.... Teach me your advanced knowledge please .
Oh i'm so going to make a replay on this,

You don't realide how long i've wanted this mod nåde.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Same as Xioi, this might bring me out of hiding.
Currently watching NW I'm going to be part of the wolf pack.
aaaaa yes thanks mac
this is really awesome that you did this
do you think you can make like stage 2 with those doors that you lift up etc
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This is awesome im attempting to tackle it atm and i can see that you put a ton of effort on this. Thank you im certainly having trouble on the warped wall but i think i figured out the technique. 69/21 mod. This is testing me and i enjoy a challenge thank you so much for making this mod.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
gaa man can you change the arms i like them how they use to be
please
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Looks incredible Macsparrow . Too hard for me to do but looking forward to seeing others tackle it,

You should have used the video of the guy who streaked the american course as an example though, because its funny as hell :P

Can you give any more information on how graphically intense the water script is, where to place it, and also if other mod makers can use it?

Amazing mod though, 99/10 , Incredibly well constructed obstacles,Very accurate course Layout. Awesome use of dynamic objects, Best mod maker I have seen on here for a Long time!.... Teach me your advanced knowledge please .

Thanks for the compliments but I don't have advanced knowledge haha. So idk how graphically intensive the water script is, but its just like another object that is see-through. But you can also go inside of it. You can check out script here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=387213
So where you put the script is Toribash>data>script then when you load the map go to setup>utils>scripts and find water_anw.lua.
If you want to learn how to use it in a mod there is an example mod you can download from that thread or you can look at how I did it.

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
gaa man can you change the arms i like them how they use to be
please

It seems like every mod I make people want to have the original tori in there lol. But I made his arms like that because of the ring toss, that's how your arms would be in real life to do that obstacle. If there are more people that don't like the arms I will make a 2nd version.