Ranking
Original Post
Dawnthief's Texture Shop (taking requests)
I'm looking to make a quick bunch of TCs so I'm opening a shop.

I use photoshop, some of you may have seen the wallpaper I made in the ToriTube.
I can make any texture you desire but I am most adept at Head Textures and not very advanced in Hands.

I Currently have an "Egg Shell" head texture and "Evil Knight" head texture for sale (best offer) along with an incomplete, untested texture set to match in the works (not for sale yet).

I'm constantly churning out Head Textures and will make any style you want (at a nominal fee)
Last edited by Toy; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:36 AM.
Why don't you put some spinny heads in here so we can see what your talking about.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Evil Knight Head Texture
Here is the "Evil Knight" Head Texture.

This design will go to the highest offer I get that I deem sufficient, the victor will be informed they will be recieving it.

Colouring is available if desired, but I will require an additional 50% onto the original bid.
Last edited by Toy; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:25 AM.
Here is another head texture, I call it "Egg Shell" for obvious reasons.

Same basis as the "Evil Knight" for selling, but I don't think re-colouring will be necessary.

Last edited by Toy; Sep 21, 2008 at 01:26 AM.
hey instead putting link just use the insert picture button and put the link in there nice heads btw
JaCk Is BaCk
Oh right, I'm still a noob to the forums so I hadn't spotted that.

Thanks for the advice