ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lower belt spectating
Sometimes I want to support my friend and try to help him with the game while hes in a lower belt server, that im not allowed to enter, and i thought it would be a good idea if you could join the lower belt servers, and be able to spectate but not be able to enter
So basically like a private server for newbies? This has its pros and cons. I would allow you to help lower belts, but would fill up the lower belt servers faster,making less rooms for the newbies.

Therefore I unsupport it.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by z0mgslay View Post
Sometimes I want to support my friend and try to help him with the game while hes in a lower belt server, that im not allowed to enter, and i thought it would be a good idea if you could join the lower belt servers, and be able to spectate but not be able to enter

if it would work like the viplist ( not "consuming" an spot in the server ) and beeing autospecced without the abillity of joining i see no reason why this would hurt
- supported
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by pwnzafahra View Post
if it would work like the viplist ( not "consuming" an spot in the server ) and beeing autospecced without the abillity of joining i see no reason why this would hurt
- supported

sounds great, why it's not implemented yet?
Originally Posted by z0mgslay View Post

This also makes it easier to harass people in lower belt servers as well as get around the "minbelt" feature that some use to stop people from repeatedly entering a server for whatever reason (for example: an annoying person in a betting room that keeps coming back on alts despite being banned. Because of the feature you're suggesting he's able to get back in despite the minbelt required. Changing the maxclients in this case would be detrimental to the server's growth, as it is a betting server.)

#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
As for what snook said, there should be an option to turn it on/off. Good idea. Case closed. Now add it please.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I would love entering the beginner servers just to chat sometimes, perhaps teach someone something, idk.
Great idea.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
So basically like a private server for newbies? This has its pros and cons. I would allow you to help lower belts, but would fill up the lower belt servers faster,making less rooms for the newbies.

Therefore I unsupport it.

it would be like watching a live-stream, but ingame where you can talk to the players. No total amount of spots.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
As for what snook said, there should be an option to turn it on/off. Good idea. Case closed. Now add it please.

That won't stop people harassing others in servers that are public, like the ones you want this feature to be in.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
What's to stop people from doig it now? Belt means amount of harrasment? What? People already do that in public servers.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.