Ranking
Original Post
Graphic options and more!
So I'm just gonna keep it plain and simple.

1. Why isn't there blood on toris? This should be an option. I'm pretty sure the people with beefy computers can handle it, and i'm pretty sure if it can be on the floor, it can be on you too.

2. A rating gui that comes up where you can rate each player during the match. whoever wins will win of course but when the message displays who won, under it will say <Player> Player's Choice and that player would be the one with the best rating. Kinda similar to Skate 3. Each players rating will show up next to their names in the queue. This also adds more interaction within the queue without just sitting their watching people fight.

3. An actual launcher where you can switch between clients because I know some people love the older versions (Similar to MC). (I'm not one of those people)

4. Don't you just love Kiai's? Well During 3 Seconds of the time, instead of starting the match right away, players should have the ability to have an entrance trick or move. Something like doing a back flip or simply pelvic thrusting the air, and then strait back to the T pose. I don't think any of this will ruin how competitive this game has become.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
#1. The blood on the toris can't hurt as an option. One workaround for it is to just put it on your textures, but an option should be fine.

#2. I have always liked the idea of more interaction in the queue. It sometimes gets boring while sitting in the queue. Most of the time, people don't want to listen to toris ripping eachother's heads off while surfing the web, so they have their sound off and sometimes miss their turn. This idea is cool, and I like it.

#3. I don't really like to use older clients because I feel out of date, but it can't hurt.

#4. This idea is my favorite. I once saw an idea like an intro video that you can insert to sort of introduce your character that is like 5 seconds long. Things like these would add even another thing to the market and video makers will have more opportunities to make money instead of just artists.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
#1. The blood on the toris can't hurt as an option. One workaround for it is to just put it on your textures, but an option should be fine.

#2. I have always liked the idea of more interaction in the queue. It sometimes gets boring while sitting in the queue. Most of the time, people don't want to listen to toris ripping eachother's heads off while surfing the web, so they have their sound off and sometimes miss their turn. This idea is cool, and I like it.

#3. I don't really like to use older clients because I feel out of date, but it can't hurt.

#4. This idea is my favorite. I once saw an idea like an intro video that you can insert to sort of introduce your character that is like 5 seconds long. Things like these would add even another thing to the market and video makers will have more opportunities to make money instead of just artists.

I'm guessing you support it then? I'm really looking towards #4 and #2 because toribash is on green-light now and it definitely needs some new features in order to keep it fun and entertaining throughout the whole experience of playing. Nabi has only scratched the surface of what they can do with this game. I'm pretty sure in future, future updates this just might happen .
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
love the first and last. but the last one could go either way, i feel like it could be great but could get monotonous or unecessary. but at the same time it would be cool. and blood on the tori? awesome! idea! after a sword fight seeing your character covered in blood still standing would just add more to the victory. love the ideas. supported
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
So I'm just gonna keep it plain and simple.

1. Why isn't there blood on toris? This should be an option. I'm pretty sure the people with beefy computers can handle it, and i'm pretty sure if it can be on the floor, it can be on you too.

2. A rating gui that comes up where you can rate each player during the match. whoever wins will win of course but when the message displays who won, under it will say <Player> Player's Choice and that player would be the one with the best rating. Kinda similar to Skate 3. Each players rating will show up next to their names in the queue. This also adds more interaction within the queue without just sitting their watching people fight.

3. An actual launcher where you can switch between clients because I know some people love the older versions (Similar to MC). (I'm not one of those people)

4. Don't you just love Kiai's? Well During 3 Seconds of the time, instead of starting the match right away, players should have the ability to have an entrance trick or move. Something like doing a back flip or simply pelvic thrusting the air, and then strait back to the T pose. I don't think any of this will ruin how competitive this game has become.

1. How would that work with raytracing? I imagine it'll be heavy enough to attach new textures to the hitbox without making it blurred out or pixelish.
This may be a huge task when you go into the details.

2. Feels like it'd be unused and unfair. Doesn't seem like a good idea, sorry.

3. Kinda work in vain. We want to promote the new versions and the old ones are already available on the forums for the rare occasions.

4. This one though, is really cool. If you'd find a way to not make it an obnoxious and repetitive timewaster I'd love it. Maybe make it an option set to off by default for all servers. Mods with longer matches like spars and sparkido (basically short competitive spars) would work for this.

In short, Hampa you better make sure this isn't annoying.
PM me with any and all questions
2. It's just to keep players busy. It doesn't really matter if it is unfair. The player who is chosen the best doesn't get anything for it. It's just for those people that do something amazing but lose in the end.
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...