Toribash
Woah we already have like more posts then dere had.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Woah we already have like more posts then dere had.

yea like I said, shit gets done when I'm here to lead this damn clan......
> .> damn useless Pouffywall and that other supposed "leader" that shall not be named.

Also I've added a bunch of stuff to the clan page, go check it out and give me your opinions.
I'll add more in time and I'll be doing custom banners for everything once I have a style figured out for them.

http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=984 <--- Clan Page
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 18, 2015 at 01:07 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I like the black and white look you got going on it. Or how it looks so far if you weren't going for that.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
I like the black and white look you got going on it. Or how it looks so far if you weren't going for that.

Been kinda going for it, I'll try and keep the same theme in the banners when I make them. A lot of the banners are probably going to incorporate the Tori's of other members kinda like how I used my own Tori for the clan Logo at the top of the page. They will be in relaxed/lazy positions to give it that "Spectator" feel.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Despite Don's wishes, I made you our recruiter, and unofficial "Left Hand Man" (Marry me!) congrats on the demotion -> promotion -> engagement. Gj Gabe~

And, for everyone's knowledge, I came up with the relaxed toris banner idea o/
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Despite Don's wishes, I made you our recruiter, and unofficial "Left Hand Man" (Marry me!) congrats on the demotion -> promotion -> engagement. Gj Gabe~

And, for everyone's knowledge, I came up with the relaxed toris banner idea o/

I had already thought of it honestly, Nic just like always thought of something after me cause he's useless.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I had already thought of it honestly, Nic just like always thought of something after me cause he's useless.

*thinks

You're welcome c ;

Who's up for a coup? I might be sick of him already.
*thinks

You're welcome c ;

Who's up for a coup? I might be sick of him already.

All uprisings will be met with death. I advise you to not listen to Pouffywall and be happy that you have an active leader now that gets stuff done. Also unlike Pouffywall I would like to actually make an "Active Effort" towards Official instead of just saying it. So lets all raise our forum activity and start working towards that goal.

Also the clan bank is now up and running, so if anyone would like to donate to it that would be appreciated, I'll go put up the rewards for donation soon.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
All uprisings will be met with death. I advise you to not listen to Pouffywall and be happy that you have an active leader now that gets stuff done. Also unlike Pouffywall I would like to actually make an "Active Effort" towards Official instead of just saying it. So lets all raise our forum activity and start working towards that goal.

Also the clan bank is now up and running, so if anyone would like to donate to it that would be appreciated, I'll go put up the rewards for donation soon.

It's also possible that I'll beat him to it just to piss him off. Mwa ha ha ha
It's also possible that I'll beat him to it just to piss him off. Mwa ha ha ha

^^^ See as soon as I come back my influence even has this useless little shit wanting to actually do stuff in the clan now. I'm such a good influence.