Ranking
Original Post
NOT CONNECTED ISSUE
I cannot join any server nor can i make a server it just says not connectedI have tried the following:
restart toribash
change password
update
reinstall
use steam version
reinstall steam version
restart pc
use another account
Hey Wasdkeys1

This has been an issue for a lot of players, sorry about that. But the servers have been going through a DDos attack, the server is working for a handful of people.

Check out what sir said about the issue. It's not your problem, it's the server.
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....86&postcount=3
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Wasdkeys1 View Post
I cannot join any server nor can i make a server it just says not connectedI have tried the following:
restart toribash
change password
update
reinstall
use steam version
reinstall steam version
restart pc
use another account

If you haven't noticed this note on top here it is
if you're viewing this board because you have issues connecting to game servers there's a good chance that your IP got blacklisted due to a recent DDoS attack on our servers.
To have your IP unblocked, please contact sir on forums or DM hampa#0100 or sir#9999 on Discord (both can be found on Toribash server) with your IP.

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
If you haven't noticed this note on top here it is
if you're viewing this board because you have issues connecting to game servers there's a good chance that your IP got blacklisted due to a recent DDoS attack on our servers.
To have your IP unblocked, please contact sir on forums or DM hampa#0100 or sir#9999 on Discord (both can be found on Toribash server) with your IP.

He contacted us already, yes.
Was resolved according to discord so I'll close the thread, feel free to reopen if you're still experiencing issues.