ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should I take week's results, put them as a clan's book of records? See first post!
Yes, then we can try to break those records and raise activity
7 Votes / 70.00%
No, this event is enough.
3 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Valid!

The notepad doesn't say 4000 but I tried a new game with 4000 distance and that was it.

Adding you as the new leader.

EDIT : done.
Last edited by EJM; May 18, 2011 at 01:03 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i use the more complex comands, where u read ENGAGE 0 ; X=0 Y=40.0 z=0 . 40 is the same thing has 4k on engage distance
oh ok then i see it.

Thx for explaining.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

oh..dang, i had a 3750 distance replay,but seens that shem...errr thesecret can do better :/

almost got a 7500 throw... passed right over ukes hand...damn... it alwayss go to far.... can´t we move uke like... just the arm... without thaking his feet out of the spot?
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
No sry. You cannot move uke under any circumstances.
Just keep trying.
Last edited by EJM; May 19, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by FakeAngel View Post
almost got a 7500 throw... passed right over ukes hand...damn... it alwayss go to far.... can´t we move uke like... just the arm... without thaking his feet out of the spot?

took me a hell out tries to get the 4k , on his hand
tht´s harder than it looks... whell if i keep trying i´m bound to do it sometime...
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Keep trying! ;)

Anyways I have a new suggestion that I added to the first post :
I'm thinking of putting the results of each week on the first post as the clan's book of records. So after the week ends anyone can try to break the winner's record (but he wont win any prize if the week ended).

What do you think guys?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.