Toribash
Original Post
Dead Space
Say what you like about it, but damn its creepy! Pump up your headphones and play late at night... Very freaky! Only have the PC version but I don't think there are vast differences between the platforms (if any). Aaaaalmost finished... must get back to it :P
insert sig there
Not that scary, didn't get scared once, just felt like, wow, yeah motherfucker.

Anyway, yeah, the whole game is good, last suit is epic.
collect snots from the nose
Lol, which part freaked you? Most i freaked was when one of those bastard mutant shits that get their limbs back bust through the vent above me and mauled me as i tried to swat him away.
One freaky part in the game is in one of the laboratory's where you are locked in with one those limb-growing-back monsters and the room fills up with pretty much one of each kind of other monster, then getting stuck in the corner with no med packs and 2 pulse rifle clips left. I had to run :/

The death sequences and animation in general is good too.

Whats scarier than Dead Space?
insert sig there
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post
Whats scarier than Dead Space?

Depends on your opinion of "scary."
Some people just want gore/violence/oohscarymonster.
Personally, I prefer a greater psychological construct, so this one seemed a bit tame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Depends on your opinion of "scary."
Some people just want gore/violence/oohscarymonster.
Personally, I prefer a greater psychological construct, so this one seemed a bit tame.

So, what game do you consider scary?
I was just like "omg im ganna die" when the thing grows back his limbs and i have to slowly move those beds.
GrayMario: You dont say "FUCK YEAH" when you own a newbie!

I was scared when i saw this room where someone wrote with blood "Cut their limbs off"

And the end scene, where isaac looks on the right and this scream comes, i had my headphones on and i nearly shat in my pants xDDD

Epic Game :3
I only got scared when I was caught by surprise by those things. Like when they're dead on the floor, then pop up. Or jump at me out of the vents when I'm walking.

Another thing was, you're always low on ammo. Every time. It's so hard to kill the aliens without wasting your ammo so easily. And my shooting isn't so good so I use heaps of ammo and then later on when I encounter more and bigger enemies. I'll be screwed. That's the only difficult thing about this game.
Last edited by flubbah; Jan 7, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
It makes me wonder..