Ranking
Name:GenWash77 Belt: Blue( Almost Brown )
Qi:? what does this mean xD
Post count:I'm just starting, but im just waiting for something no post on before i post, i don't just go posting EVERYWHERE.
Why you think you should join: I am really fun to play with, i know lots of Funny moves in toribash, as I also know lots of cool moves as well
Anything else: My name is Jacob and i live in Ohio. I love playing Football, and Toribash. I am a Highschooler and I love playing video games. Ive got an Xbox(Gamer-tag: l0n3w0lf257), but I don't have a Ps3. I hope i get accepted because I cant wait to participate in some clan activities around here.
I want to join because I want a Clan to play with and that they accept me for who I am, Not just based on skill(but theres skill here too ) I really hate the clans Anal about only black belts in their clan, So if you are one of those clans ill just take my skill elsewhere.
SIGNED GENWASH77
Why are you out of the clan knightstar? did you quit? Hm okay you could have least posted you were going to quit.
-----
Well Gen v_v i have to say no......but ill accept you as a noob so don't be like ''OOOOOH IM BEAST'' Say i'm a noob and try not to talk smack talk i need another yes i'll talk to my people soon.....I say yes to Gen the noob Now you just need anther yes
Last edited by Movester; Oct 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH
NO WAIT ADD ME BACK.im sorry ileft hte clan on accident. LMAO i didint know it said quit. i thought it was like a link to go to my ACC. ADD ME BACK!!!
It's Fabulous
i accept GenWash77 so accepted
-----
let the bodies it the floor....thud........LET NACKED WOMAN FALL FROM SKY........... danm nothing
-----
waz up all my FLAME kids hows life cuz i love life
-----
let the bodies it the floor....thud........LET NACKED WOMAN FALL FROM SKY........... danm nothing
Last edited by jeffice; Oct 25, 2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeet
Congrats Gen. Now come and face the master!
-----
James stop putting your name in front of the clan name bro. that noobish bro
Last edited by Bulous; Oct 26, 2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's Fabulous
knight im starting to think i should take you out of the clan but your lucky their is three leader but wait i bot this clan and made it so maby
-----
oh and its knightstar
Last edited by jeffice; Oct 26, 2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeet
Hi jeffice remember me from crashtest?
i would like to join your clan
my name is dj
im brown belt
10 in game activity
7 forum activity
i can teach some moves that u might have not seen before
oh and im 12!
1 Age: 11
2 Belt:green but my other acount black belt and got bandded

3 Why do you want to join jeffice-FLAME ?:i want to make more freands
4 In-game activity (1-10, 1=bad 10=best) :6
5 Forum Activity(1-10, 1=bad 10=best) :3 old acount 7
6 Any previous Clans?:no but old clan lot
7 What can you do for the clan?:if u get a bank i will donate every month ana be active
belt:nearly brown(blue atm)
why i want to join jeffice flame:u guys are awesome
in game activity:7-9
any previous clans:nop
what can you do for clan: well i can be good at some mods like jousting
^_^