Ranking
Alright, I stayed up all last night and I beat the game at 5:00 am something, it was totally awesome I have to say I only died three times, one when you first get the infected vision, I had set a high alert (oops) and then at Elizabeth Greene twice.
I was playing on easy, but it's not really easy it's actually medium, imo.
Easy = Medium, Medium = Hard, Hard = Insane.

It was a really awesome game and I enjoyed it alot, time to go finish the events and take over Manhattan finally.
9.5/10
ayylmaos are real
Careful 2Bit, no spoilers.

If you absolutely want to post spoilers, make your text white and inform that it is a spoiler.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
Alright, I stayed up all last night and I beat the game at 5:00 am something, it was totally awesome I have to say I only died three times, one when you first get the infected vision, I had set a high alert (oops) and then at Elizabeth Greene twice.

It was a really awesome game and I enjoyed it alot, time to go finish the events and take over Manhattan finally.
9.5/10

Seriously? Shit. I died heaps of times at Elizabeth Greene. And a couple of times when you first try to escape from the Strike team. I suck.

Anyway, I give the game a rating of 9.0/10 due the game-play being extremely fun and addictive.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Seriously? Shit. I died heaps of times at Elizabeth Greene. And a couple of times when you first try to escape from the Strike team. I suck.

Anyway, I give the game a rating of 9.0/10 due the game-play being extremely fun and addictive.

Honestly, now I have like a buttload of event's to do.
ayylmaos are real
/revive

Just got this game, looks nice.

In campaign im up to the bit a little after you rescue *spoiler hidden* Dana.
But then i need to update graphics drivers so i went off to do other stuffs.

So far, nice game, but i feel that i'm far too powerful. From an exploration perspective i have beaten the game, i have maxed jump and dash, so there isnt anywhere i cant get to. The army is piss to beat, just steal heli, make them kill each other, jump out, steal another (note, i have whip arms with grapple, so its no problem to snap a heli). Hunters are a little difficult, but i usually just rocket launcher them.

I just run around wiping out hives in a futile attempt to cleanse the city when im not questing.

Story line is so archaic, I'd imagine it has just one ending, judging from the fact that if you fail a mission you have to redo it until you pass. There is very little freedom in the game.

That said, its pretty fun, but i just cant stand the lack of flow in the game.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
/revive

Just got this game, looks nice.

In campaign im up to the bit a little after you rescue *spoiler hidden* Dana.
But then i need to update graphics drivers so i went off to do other stuffs.

So far, nice game, but i feel that i'm far too powerful. From an exploration perspective i have beaten the game, i have maxed jump and dash, so there isnt anywhere i cant get to. The army is piss to beat, just steal heli, make them kill each other, jump out, steal another (note, i have whip arms with grapple, so its no problem to snap a heli). Hunters are a little difficult, but i usually just rocket launcher them.

I just run around wiping out hives in a futile attempt to cleanse the city when im not questing.

Story line is so archaic, I'd imagine it has just one ending, judging from the fact that if you fail a mission you have to redo it until you pass. There is very little freedom in the game.

That said, its pretty fun, but i just cant stand the lack of flow in the game.

You obviously don't notice the parkour system, I really was hoping after I finished the game I could go too that other city though, but meh.
ayylmaos are real
I hate getting prototype for the pc, all teh explosions are laggy and slow my computer to shit.
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post

9.5/10

You should try Devil May Cry 3, you'd cry at the difficulty levels.
It is supercool on PS3 dude. My buddy has get this game done from the first day!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
i have it for the Pc and i dont lag at all i find the game really fun right now i'm on day 8
Anime United