ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] ZAP
the rules of my clan are simple dont kill your clan members because they are friends inless you guys are fighting for fun rule 2 have fun be kind to your fellows in the clan leader:dyingblaze coleader:italy vetran:vivident trainee:timster480 we always are fighting either for fun or compitition never for hate i mean never we are a cheerful clan we dont like hate we are friendly our goal is to be a official clan the way we make decisions are just share your ideas and then we will think about it we dont like hate
our logo
i created this clan because i also have a clan on cod black ops its a awesome clan here and in cod black ops i have no expectations exsept one you have to be nice and dont be mean to enybody in this clan or eny other clan i would have to say enybody can join mostly i just love the name zap its awesome i would have to say everyone's is awesome but i just came up with the name ZAP because i just created it in cod black ops i dont have my own forum but yea this thread is so i can create the clan i have been hoping one day this clan could become official and the picture i got from google i couldnt use one of my own pictures i made my own picture but i didnt know you inserted the picture like that so i had to get one from google and also i dont want to see my members fighting for hate only compitition(i think thats how its spelt i hadnt slept for a few days) my cod black ops name was [ZAP]dyingblaze2000 i just love using dyingblaze in my user names it reminds me of my old friend
Last edited by dyingblaze; Apr 1, 2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please could you familiarise yourself with these two threads:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234927
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=238054

And adjust this clan accordingly?
Otherwise it will be closed and forgotten.
If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me. I'm here to help.
Thanks.
~Uric
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by dyingblaze View Post
you wanna make this clan official right?

sure
what I need to do to see [ZAP] before my name?