Toribash
I'd be glad to be an ally.

Met some of your members in-game. Good luck with the clan. Hope this will help get you goin =] .

You've sent 4500 toricredits to FFBank

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Any applications posted directly on this dsc will be disregarded as you will be considered an idiot and un-worthy :3

Sometimes, peoples are too lazy to apply by PM. This is what makes your clan inactive and less of applicants...

By the way I'm requesting single alliance, I can help you in arts.... See my arts on the link ast my sig....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by xFUNx View Post
just did a spar xD wanted to post it

Awesome also feel free to post any replays here or anything you think will be relevant to the clan.
-----
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
I'd be glad to be an ally.

Met some of your members in-game. Good luck with the clan. Hope this will help get you goin =] .

donation well appreciated, also added to allies list :3

Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Sometimes, peoples are too lazy to apply by PM. This is what makes your clan inactive and less of applicants...

By the way I'm requesting single alliance, I can help you in arts.... See my arts on the link ast my sig....

Also, ur added to the list of allies
Last edited by GodOfPink; Jul 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have some suggestions to help you out. First of all, your tag should be [FF], instead of a long tag such as [FreedomFighters]. Second of all, let me write a story for you. There once was one man, who planned on ruling the world. He set traps and caged every last Tori in the world. The man, known as Gimpa held them in cages, hung over the boiling hot magma of a sizzling volcano. But little did Gimpa know, there was someone who had a problem with him. All of a sudden, GodOfPink jumps over the volcano edge and kicks Gimpa's arm right off. Then followed by GodOfPink was a clan of warriors, know as the Freedom Fighters. The swiftly and easily held Gimpa down while GodOfPink single-handidly rescued every last Tori. Gimpa was later killed, and GodOfPink was asked by many fans of him if they could join. Only a few joined, and even littler survived basic training. The elite group of warriors is still alive and kicking to this day.

That clan is called [FreedomFighters]

Hope you liked it, because I was low on time. Just a friendly pass-by to improve your clan. Have fun and grow strong. ~Poppo
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
lol u said i waz accepted, send me the request xD

Request for what?

EDIT:
I'm leaving the clan. It's too inactive for me, sorry
Last edited by damphir; Jul 18, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
We are defined as a person by the decisions we make.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I have some suggestions to help you out. First of all, your tag should be [FF], instead of a long tag such as [FreedomFighters]. Second of all, let me write a story for you. There once was one man, who planned on ruling the world. He set traps and caged every last Tori in the world. The man, known as Gimpa held them in cages, hung over the boiling hot magma of a sizzling volcano. But little did Gimpa know, there was someone who had a problem with him. All of a sudden, GodOfPink jumps over the volcano edge and kicks Gimpa's arm right off. Then followed by GodOfPink was a clan of warriors, know as the Freedom Fighters. The swiftly and easily held Gimpa down while GodOfPink single-handidly rescued every last Tori. Gimpa was later killed, and GodOfPink was asked by many fans of him if they could join. Only a few joined, and even littler survived basic training. The elite group of warriors is still alive and kicking to this day.

That clan is called [FreedomFighters]

Hope you liked it, because I was low on time. Just a friendly pass-by to improve your clan. Have fun and grow strong. ~Poppo

thanks for the support i might be editing the story later on to add on some details but great job either way, also the clan tag is [FF].

Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
lol u said i waz accepted, send me the request xD

I dont know what you mean by request, if you mean like official clans invitations we don't do those until we are official.

Originally Posted by damphir View Post
Request for what?

EDIT:
I'm leaving the clan. It's too inactive for me, sorry

Also, once you leave you will not be accepted back under any circumstances so good luck out there and I hope you'll find a clan that's right for you.
lol its waaay too inactive to be taken seriously..... not quiting just stating the obvious =)
oh srry aint u official yet? if not wen will u be??
-----
lol hi its me again i just made a flipping replay and wanted 2 know were i could improve!
so yea tell me were i could improve!
Attached Files
2 backflips.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
flip then rip in half.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Dansan123; Jul 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump