Ranking
Original Post
Mutes
This is a rather quite simple suggestion. We can see people mute evade quite often, and often leading to a ban from the server. My suggestion is that once they get muted, they stay muted even if they reconnect to that server. This is quite similar to the ban list, as we can also have a mute list.
Bringer of Hell
Thanks for the support. I got kinda annoyed when I see people reconnect a couple times, get banned, then relogin from another account them gets banned again. The chat is full of spam due to this.
Bringer of Hell
That's a good idea, it has happened to me and it's annoying, the alts will keep coming, but whatever.

Supported
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
That's a good idea, it has happened to me and it's annoying, the alts will keep coming, but whatever.

Supported

IP mute?
Bringer of Hell
I don't think that is a good use of the ip tracking system unless they add ip bans to the list of commands for ops I doubt they would do it for just mutes. Either way yeah a mute list is a good idea.

Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Supported

Also what do you think about setting a timed mute? For example : /mute 300 detacher

And btw the time is in seconds
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Supported

Also what do you think about setting a timed mute? For example : /mute 300 detacher

And btw the time is in seconds

Sounds good and could be very beneficial for trivia and stuff. We have to display timer somewhere though.
Bringer of Hell