Ranking
Well I was just thinking that I would edit it a bit because it's still "hero saves the world" story, just a longer one.
I feel like a storyteller.

EDIT: I'd want some people to join this story, because not everyone of the story are Freelancers. Just post here or PM me.

Is that kool, Kai? =p
Last edited by Tonakai; Nov 27, 2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: EDIT:
im making 1 myself....and im going to post it to....(but im not that fast at writing....so it will take a while....maby in the end of this week i will be done with it :P hope u'll like it
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I think instead of the same old thing, There was a big war/sword that beat everybody, I think it should be more about how we became like the Toxic story for those who have read it.Or maybe even it should be about how all the people that joined freelance before it became offcial were the best at one specific talent and we joined to be "The best of the best of the best SIR!" MIB

If we do this, can I be the best at all kinds of fighting techinques. In other words, I mastered every fighting styles.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Nov 28, 2007 at 11:05 AM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I think instead of the same old thing, There was a big war/sword that beat everybody, I think it should be more about how we became like the Toxic story for those who have read it.Or maybe even it should be about how all the people that joined freelance before it became offcial were the best at one specific talent and we joined to be "The best of the best of the best SIR!" MIB

If we do this, can I be the best at all kinds of fighting techinques. In other words, I mastered every fighting styles.

Grr, I wanted to be the master of all fighting styles D=<
I haven't read Toxic story, and it's now probably too late... =<
A story of every clan member? Leave it to me.
MIB rulz.
I don't want to copy Toxic's story. I am just talking about the type of style it was. It wasn't about a big war or nething like everyones is. Even ours is pretty much a war stroy in its own way.

Also, what do you people think of my idea for a story?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I don't want to copy Toxic's story. I am just talking about the type of style it was. It wasn't about a big war or nething like everyones is. Even ours is pretty much a war stroy in its own way.

Also, what do you people think of my idea for a story?

BE GONE! Your here to make this clan Toxic

P.S. Good idea to be honest!
Well I heard it was, but I don't know anything of Final Fantasy or what the hell it is then.