Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Aaron be let back in
Yes
11 Votes / 42.31%
No
15 Votes / 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Only Freelance votes effect the poll but as for others posting here i see no harm infact it allows the members to keep up to date with what u have done recently
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
Just putting my thoughts in. I care for Freelance

couldn't agree more

i wouldnt want any other clan to deal with him
Last edited by WeRd; Jan 11, 2008 at 05:35 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

obviously you will disreguard my vote but i voted no just because in a war between triforce and sxc he was just completely imature and annoying, just my two cents
I think that aaron should take a break from clans for a while. H said he'd leave freelance and come back once he became a better person, and he hasn't improved much.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
he hasn't improved much

That is what you think I think I got really better. You all just saying the stuff that I did at the bad times and in that argument I was not acting mature or as imature as Triforce.

i wouldnt want any other clan to deal with him

I would not want another person to deal with Cannibal. Don't act like you don't know what I left for is was tottaly Cannibals fault.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Jan 11, 2008 at 09:57 PM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
As do i thats why im leaving this to them, there thoughts are more important than mine

Major +Rep for what Kai said right there. That right there tells me Kai has to be about the best clan leader ever on here. We love ya Kai.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
*bang*
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord