so you're basicaly a feeble, brain dead idot who's incredibly charming? LOL
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
He's charlie sheen, winning.

I love you for this comment.
iunno

Will edit this.

Doxxy: Unfortunately, Brutoss was hit with a large piece of metal upon leaving, it tore of his index finger. (-1 Strength)

Clow: I remember what happened, I was on a boat, a slave. Dragged from one end of the world to another, now i'm back in my homeland, what should I do first?

Zayex: (skips forward, Malikai is now in some random base covered in riches and woman)
Malikia found himself dazed, in the bed of an underground base, he looked to his left, then to his right. Along with tons of riches, he noticed two fine woman at both sides of him, and he chuckled, then went back to sleep.

Fate and Supa, add first moves.
Last edited by Fivah; Apr 8, 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back for good.
Malikai then has pashinit secks with themz. (Spelled that way on purpose)

he then takes as much gold as he can carry, and goes to ye olde denny's for some grub.
Standing up and looking around as the smell of smoke gets stronger, I take up my axes and begin walking.
Name of your character: Hikari
Race: Human-Dragon
Class: Divine-SpellCaster
Stats:
Strength 8
Dexterity 8
Inteligence 17
Charisma 10
Perception 17
Appearance:
Weaponry and Armory: No armor, only when his weapon shapeshifts into a dragon-arm shaped claw. The rest of his body is in normal cloths, forcing him to rely on weapons to block/withstand attacks - Uses an enchanted two-hand sword made out of steel. Magic has been casted on it to allow it to change shape, size, and weight. It's strongest form is that of a steel claw that goes up to the shoulder-blade, and no farther due to limitations of magic. Representative of his dragon blood. It is almost always used as a dark dagger, though.

First move: Wakes up on a mountain near a target village that Hikari was planning to attack.
Last edited by LastGod; Apr 11, 2011 at 01:39 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]