Toribash
Original Post
Clan Vid
Hey guys! Remember the clan vid that i was gonna make a long time ago? well i can make it again. I need all current members of the pie clan to post at least 3-5 replays one time on this thread. by then i should have enough . Lets just agree on a song to use for the video.

Song option No. 1 is "Magnet" by Vocaloid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3F1ZCKAKHg
Song option No. 2 is "Agepoyo Tonight" (あげぽよトナイト) by I don't know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiAOHcMEJpA
Song option No. 3 is "U.N. Owen Was Her 1st Anniversary Remix" By EastNewSound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g6Z48hTtyk

If you absolutely HATE any of these songs, feel free to suggest your own
Last edited by teckwizz; Jun 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
Youtube: teckwizz123
don't click this link...
Ill go through some cool songs But for now not atm, im watching tv, I will post some replays though .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Here are 5 of my replays.

EDIT: maxfire1 has been inactive for a while, but you find a lot of his replays here.
Attached Files
B - Stylish.rpl (76.7 KB, 4 views)
B - Sweepkick.rpl (116.3 KB, 3 views)
M-Kickz.rpl (155.9 KB, 3 views)
Mania1.rpl (107.5 KB, 4 views)
SC - Split'n'Hit.rpl (99.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by PieGod; Jun 25, 2012 at 06:08 PM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
ok
so pie, did u look at any of the songs i suggested or do u have a suggestion yourself yet?
don't click this link...
I didn't really like the first song. The second two are alright I guess.

Dubstep songs seem to work well with toribash videos.

Also there's the Mission Impossible theme song and the halo theme song, lol. I'm just throwing stuff out there.

More ideas...

You can use whatever you think will work well with the video, whether it be one of the songs you suggested or anything else. These are just to give you options.
RIP [TPC]
I'll look 'em through
------
I'll also use multiple songs if i have to.
------
Actually, the third song has to do with blood. the girl who is singing the song is literally going step-by-step on how she is slowly killing you and how you are screaming and stuff. It's rather quite creepy.
Last edited by teckwizz; Jun 26, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
don't click this link...
Creepy indeed.

Morbon said he might make a song we could use during the video. So if he posts one that could be an option too.

EDIT: Have you started making it?
RIP [TPC]
not yet
i need more replays from everyone. i will gather all i can. i'll check the replay thread.
don't click this link...
I have 80k, I will buy myself some textures and stuff. Since I gave away all my stuff and tc.. Lol Idk why i do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin