Toribash
Original Post
[TPC]Let's play the achievement game
Alright, tell me if you're participating(This should be a fun way too boost our activity).

First achievement to aim for: Rank 1(ingame).

I'll add another another achievement someone gets this one, and it will go up to 10. The first person to get all 10 will get something nice(I'll make them a set or something).

Participants:
Fivah - rank 936
PieGod - rank 497
Cozzakill - rank ?
Last edited by PieGod; Oct 29, 2012 at 04:29 PM.
Back for good.
Oh, i'll put your current ranks up also.
(So yeah, tell me 'yo rank fools)
Back for good.
Can allies participate (even though I know for a fact I am never ever ever going to get rank 1).
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hmm, I guess so. Gimme your rank and i'll add you up.
Back for good.
It's 979 or 919, I can't tell.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Rank 1 isn't the actual global rank by the way. You guys should be going off by the belts. So what rank 1 truly is, is that the closer you are to the end of your belt, so like if you have 9999 and nobody else in the belt has 9999 games, you are rank 1. It is based off of your card. So like piegod is rank 83. That ranking system is truly based on your rank in your belt, not global, etc. So yeah, maybe if you can find the truth behind the ranks I will join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The ranking system on the playercards is different than in game. We were going off of the actual global rank in the game.

EDIT: I also already have "The One and Only" achievement. That, however, probably reffered to the playercard.
Last edited by PieGod; Oct 29, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
If you want to know your true rank which doesnt base on belt. It bases on your win ratio and games actually played. To find your true rank do /stats ingame. So I would like to participate, Rank: 351
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is what I meant, the actual achievements go off the player card etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin