Ranking
God damnit, a clan as great as this cannot simply die from an activity check! If you're looking for a nuisance of a clan, why don't you stop by the MLP clan?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Aw, that's really nice of you cozza. *sniffle*
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
God damnit, a clan as great as this cannot simply die from an activity check! If you're looking for a nuisance of a clan, why don't you stop by the MLP clan?

how delightfully disrespectful of you, cozzakill. The clan is already dead but thanks for the lovely words about my old clan I was in before it went official.
FIRED UP
Daww, well guys, guess this goodbye. Wait, will we still be able to talk on our forums?
ugly
Bye pie
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Sorry Hush, I hate that crap. I'm sure the members were alright but the bloody foundation of it being about little ponies? No.
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I'm still here, despite exams and whatnot. Don't know if I can say the same for others though.

So, this probably means the end. It was a fun experience, and I'd like to thank everybody who helped, joined, or simply hung out with us.

You're the best,

It's a shame. Oh well. This clan will be removed soon.
Don't remove it yet. Let me do some recruiting for it if Pie will invite me back (Left Ultimate for the meantime, better love me piegod <3, shows loyalty like a fucker)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Briefly leaving your own clan for this cause? Nice dedication, mate.