Toribash
I like the PS3 but im sick of the half ass ports or the multiplatform games.

I knew that fallout 3 graphics were not as great as the 360 but I thought I wouldnt notice, like the other games. But i got an hour through it and i got sick of the blurry edges and rough textures.

Anti-aliasing is a problem on the ps3 but it shouldnt be an excuse for shitty ports.
GrayMario: You dont say "FUCK YEAH" when you own a newbie!

Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
JDawg's comment was a total fanboy comment, and it takes one fanboy to counter another so here I go!

jk I (bleep)ing hate fanboys, but I go here anyways.

360 has a huge community and lag drives me nuts, so i think paying 60 bux a year is just jim dandy.

if you like rpgs, ps3 is not for you.

the only franchises on the ps3 that I like are mgs and resistance.

I could care less about blue ray, and I would rather not spend like 400 dollars on a system that does everything the 360 does (besides blueray o-course!)

I love talking to kids online, and you have to buy a head set separately for the ps3.

360's daily updates, include giving you fun little movies about games coming out, and there all streamed to the xbox for free. I love to wake up and find new comics or news or demos.

360s got a chat program where you can talk to like 10 friends in one party.

360s got netflix, which is the best thing ever! like 10 bux a month for every movie you can find at a store, and they take 2 mins to be ready to watch.

How was that a fanboy comment that I made? I listed out the reasons as to why I bought a Ps3 over an XBox 360. Or were you just kidding about me being a fanboy as well :P

Also, yes we have a chat program too, but it's not that great. The main problem with PSN is that no one has a mic, and since it took so long for Sony to come out with their own mic, the people who already do have shitty third party ones.

We do have PlayStation store updates frequently for all sections, including video previews of games, songs, movies, and tv episodes.

Also, a couple minor spelling errors, I'll fix them

ALSO: May I point out that there really is no better console, and that both have their pro's and con's in different ways, and when you weigh them out, the difference really only comes down to a little bit?
Last edited by JDawg; Dec 28, 2008 at 04:39 PM.
Since when did I become Asian?
jdawgs comment was a tottal fanboy comment, and it takes one fanboy to counter another so here I go!

jk i (bleep)ing hate fanboys, but I go here anyways.

360 has a huge community and lag drives me nuts, so i think paying 60 bux a year is just jim dandy.

I could care less about blue ray, and I would rather not spend like 400 dollars on a system that does everything the 360 does (besides blueray o-course!)

I love talking to kids online, and you have to buy a head set separately for the ps3.

360's daily updates, include giving you fun little movies about games coming out, and there all streamed to the xbox for free. I love to wake up and find new comics or news or demos.

360s got netflix, which is the best thing ever! like 10 bux a month for every movie you can find at a store, and they take 2 mins to be ready to watch.

U actually never said any of the good things about ps3 there did you?
Ps3 network will work fine if u have good net << not saying that 360's live sux

And btw umm, u dont get a headset with 360 either lol

Ps3 Home? (Dur)

Lol are u serious?! ps3 has tons of updates -.-

And i don't see Xbox 360 having a net browser??

for news u cud just go to sites..

movie trailers just go to youtube

And i seriously don't know about comics..

So my opinion i think i would go for a ps3, BUT !!! its up to u
Last edited by TweakiN; Dec 28, 2008 at 07:46 PM.
[r]aid
LittleBigPlanet. End of story. (PS3)

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
jdawgs comment was a tottal fanboy comment, and it takes one fanboy to counter another so here I go!

jk i (bleep)ing hate fanboys, but I go here anyways.

Keep paying. The only good thing about that is that you have great support and tech info, which has been evolving with time.
PS3 is cheaper [online].

Originally Posted by DesertPunk

As far as I know, there are RPG's for PS3.
Also, the bold sentence is completely irrelevant to this topic. We are talking about Xbox360 and PS3, not about your favourite game.

*facepalm*
No comments.

I didn't know [honestly] that you could speak to your Xbox 360/Xbox 360 controller and that would work as a mic/head-set. It's an accessory.

Great. There's also a thing called "Internet".

Because I don't really want to talk with my friends in real life/by cell-phone. I prefer to chat with them in a gaming console.
PS3: Home.

Yey, more payments/subscriptions.
Still, good thing for Xbox users.
On the other hand, the quality isn't the best ["...near DVD quality..."]. PS3 can just rent/buy a BluRay movie and watch it.

I'm not a fanboy and I don't even own any of these systems [but I prefer PS3]. Just wanted to point out some stuff in your post.
[Also, look at TweakiN's post]
well i have both but i admit 360 blows ps3 out of the water it came out years earlier and has way better games and teh xbox live is soooo much better ive had it for about 5 years now anyway um teh 360 has a bluray exension so its all good and who the fuck notices that thier movie has less details then the other time they watched it who cares XP anyway i say 360 is way better and ORIGINAL
I N C R E D I B L E H !