ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
The official xbox360 wireless adapter is $100.

But the cable is 20$.
hi
Of course, that requires your xbox to be within cable distance.

As opposed to being two floors away from the router.
xbox 360
i like more xbox 360 because i have a lot of friends
XBOX 360 4ever
"Be obscure clearly."
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
meh not tru mine wasn't working and the retards say be 30ft away from your router. of course my xbox is on the other side of my house so we had to move it and put it in some awkward place.

depends though

also you could spend 50$ on a longer cabele and not 100$ on the wireless

but yah 2 floors... meh

My friend has a 360, and he spent $70 for cables from his router to his xbox. And his 360 is even closer to his router than mine is to my own router.
Since when did I become Asian?
get a 360.all there is are fan boys. be quiet about the adapter and how much it cost...where talking about game systems not about you all are cheap and can't buy one....PS3 is new but still lacks bad game play and online.
waiting for Skate 2...
I fu**** a murmade
Well.

Having only played ps3 once (twice?) this will probably be biased in some way, of course. :P

I personally think that xbox 360 has more games that are my style than a ps3. Also, this (yes only one incident) makes me think most companies sort of ignore ps3 ( a dlc for fallout 3)

Another main reason why is, I occasionally do game with my friends who ALL have 360, or are planning to get it and have a ps3 (you can't really go wrong with both can you?) So that's a plus. The price for a year of online isn't really that large for a year, and you can probably 'play' 50$ worth in a few days, or hours depending on how much fun you think you're having.

But you know. I don't really have anything against ps3. I've been making fun of my friend for now having little big planet for a month now and he still hasn't gotten it. Help D:
Originally Posted by IceFireGod View Post
get a 360.all there is are fan boys. be quiet about the adapter and how much it cost...where talking about game systems not about you all are cheap and can't buy one....PS3 is new but still lacks bad game play and online.
waiting for Skate 2...

Yes... it does lack bad gameplay. That means that it has good gameplay. Also, why does everyone say that Playstation Network is bad. You can add friends, you can play online, you can have a profile, you can chat. It has the things that you need, and it does them well enough. I honestly don't see why live is so great. Is it because paying for it makes it better? There aren't many differences in lag between the two. I go to my friend's house to play his 360 online in different games, and it lags sometimes, and it's not due to his connection. And every once in awhile my PSN lags, not due to my connection. Maybe I just haven't had as much experience, but I don't see any features that make it SO MUCH BETTER to have then PSN. I mean, what do you guys need it for. I need it to play online, and add friends to play with them.

The only things I see that playstation doesn't have that xbl has is a bit better reliability, and 8 player parties. But hell, PSN is free, so I'm fine with that.
Since when did I become Asian?