Toribash
I was in [RXP](Risen Phoenix), [Mavrik], [Otaku], and [Marines], I left RXP because it was dying and I started to realize how nooby of a clan it was, (it is completely dead now), I left Mavrik because there were never any members on except for the leader, and I felt neglected in Otaku because of never being able to participate in clan activities, and I left Marines because of alot of reasons, Im glad I left. If you know the leader well (DeakManiac) you would leave as well. He keeps talking about quitting TB everytime he loses alot of TC, yet always comes back. Yet the 5th time when I was in the clan, he said he was leaving because of losing a bet or something, and he gives someone else leader of the clan, just someone random, he took absolutely no consideration or thought into who was giving power. Then he told everyone he would quit TB overall. The next day he says he is just going to quit TB in-game, but is still going to be forum active, then the next day he is playing in-game and is on the forums. So he lied plenty to us. The other reason is because of the lack of maturity of the clan members. There is this one certain member who've I've always had problems with in the clan, he was so immature and annoying. He had many outbursts and temper tantrums over little things, and likes to brag a lot (not that it had anything to do with me being jealous). I'm pretty sure that is a good excuse to leave a clan, but also Deak has been applying for his clan to get official multiple times, and he tried recently less than a week ago and he got rejected with a very accurate description of how horrible of a leader he was, and how immature the members were (how they argue and never seem to cooperate in-game) from Fish I believe, it was one of the moderators but I cannot remember. So yeah, those were my previous clans and why I left them.
Well, i think that everyone know me... But i'll post more things about me...
So, my real name is Thalles Sainz, i have 14 years old and i'm brazillian, i'm the way active both ingame and forum, i join everyday... About my personality, i just would like to say that i like to help, doesn't matter how, i can be offensive and fuck your ass or just shut up and help u to be gentle, if you're my friend, you can count with me.
I also have skills in banner making and recruitment/manage of clans, i've been learning another tips of art and praticing my skills ingame, i was better in the past... :P
I would like to join Obey, because here have a lot of sexy and good people that can help to got more sexyness ( i need ), so, and too because i've been posting here for an long time ago and i've got friends here, Obey is amazing.
I don't remember more to talk, so if i'm missing something advice-me, plz...

My gmt is -3, skype name = sainzgc.
Attached Files
Godown.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
Fuckepic.rpl (38.0 KB, 4 views)
Taks.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
0Killerspar.rpl (98.4 KB, 3 views)
0King.rpl (145.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Kratos; Apr 20, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Posted for discussion
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Guys, I just want to say there's a problem in my laptop
The first laptop where I kept all of my replays got broken, and when I turn it on, it just shows a black screen

The laptop I'm using now lags badly when it overheats, so I can't play TB properly.
I'm waiting for a new laptop so I can play TB properly, so I have a hard time.
Aw that sucks man, feel free to post around though, tyzo rarely ever plays in-game :/ so it's no big deal
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Well, i think that everyone know me... But i'll post more things about me...
So, my real name is Thalles Sainz, i have 14 years old and i'm brazillian, i'm the way active both ingame and forum, i join everyday... About my personality, i just would like to say that i like to help, doesn't matter how, i can be offensive and fuck your ass or just shut up and help u to be gentle, if you're my friend, you can count with me.
I also have skills in banner making and recruitment/manage of clans, i've been learning another tips of art and praticing my skills ingame, i was better in the past... :P
I would like to join Obey, because here have a lot of sexy and good people that can help to got more sexyness ( i need ), so, and too because i've been posting here for an long time ago and i've got friends here, Obey is amazing.
I don't remember more to talk, so if i'm missing something advice-me, plz...

My gmt is -3, skype name = sainzgc.

I'm glad to see you here
I can't discuss in secret room so I say my "yes" here...
Never mind, I found a solution. I putted my laptop on a fan/near an air con so that it won't overheat.. For now I guess.
PlataBear what do you think of my APP?
-----
Oops sorry for double messaging on my screen it didnt show that it posted. My apologies.
Last edited by Rajere; Apr 20, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump