Ranking
Original Post
Problems with Movie.lua
I tried to make a movie of a replay in Toribash and it won't write the .mpeg file after the replay is finished. I'm using 3.592 (it says 3.954, but it's actually 3.592). Am I missing something?
It's been messed up for ages.

Just use fraps or something.
:D
Not an option as of this time due to the aging computer I'm using. It's running by onboard 82810E by Intel (32 MB) with 128 MB of RAM. Are you sure Fraps is okay?
Ironically, Blam made a fixed version of the script but decided not to post a link to it.

Link. You will have to do some manual work though - use Virtual Dub or something.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I would've posted a link to it, but i couldnt find it. (lol)
Never mind. I used Fraps, but it worked less-than-decent. I just sped the movie a bit with VirtualDub and it helped.
A lot of the problems people have with FRAPS is due to how they've got it setup.

TBH it doesn't matter how slow your pc is, you'll be able to get full size 60fps video with no lags easily.

On the 'video' tab in FRAPS do the following:

Set the video size to full-size
Set the FPS to 60
Turn on the hide cursor option
Turn off record sound (unless you need it for whatever reason)
Turn on the no sync option

Even though the game will lag like hell, you'll get a perfect video out of it. It's the no sync option that makes the difference, as it removes any lag that you see when recording.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
HERE!
download the BMPmovie.lua (look for it)
use the BMP images, upload them to windows movie maker, change default pic
time spacing to .25 and transition speed to .125, this makes you a movie! AHAHAHAH see how easy?
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
HERE!
download the BMPmovie.lua (look for it)
use the BMP images, upload them to windows movie maker, change default pic
time spacing to .25 and transition speed to .125, this makes you a movie! AHAHAHAH see how easy?

did you read threevils post?
I wont delete it as it has information on it, but next time, to add to other posts just quote them and put your info under it, k?