<Shook> FLAGGOTS
THE JUICES OF CREATIVITY ARE FLOWING
Attached Files
busted chops.rpl (311.5 KB, 9 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
hey this is kinda fun
Attached Files
Reconstruction Site.rpl (274.6 KB, 8 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
a sign of my gratitiude for coming by to my replay thread, i'll cnc the best replay imo out of the 3 you have upfront and hope it would help you improve!

Tayatau :
i dig the opener, was a little slow for my taste but the spun you held was nice, and the way you got into the helicopter position was kinda ehh, but as i said the spin you did with it was solid and i really liked how you transitioned into the kick, now the kick however is a little underwhelming, it seemed like it could've done a lot of damage, but with that angle, i wouldn't even be able to get a double dm myself, i just wished you could've gotten the decap aswell in that single kick, the second kick was short and quick, not much to say, the spin into the lumbar kick tho, holy shittttt that was really nice.

i would say improve on smoothing out your movements because you seems a little to relaxed at times, overall you're already top notch!
Thanks Rajen, here's another replay
-----
THE HAND SPEAKS. THE HAND OF A GOVERNMENT MAN

tabby helped with the opening spinnies, thanks tabby
Attached Files
TAKEALOOKATTHESEHANDS.rpl (270.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 3, 2020 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I put some more elbow grease into the second replay I did with tabby to try and get some more sauce out of it. I think this one turned out really well!
Attached Files
THEHANDSOFAGOVERNMENTMAN.rpl (264.5 KB, 11 views)
<Shook> FLAGGOTS