Ranking
Original Post
How to I pose/land perfectly?
I'm still pretty new to toribash. I've learned quite a bit about momentum and etc, but i'm still very stiff and can't figure out how to stop my character in a nice pose.
Below is an example of a decap that I couldn't figure out how to recover from.
Attached Files
nice decap.rpl (41.1 KB, 63 views)
my advice: use more relax. Lumbar chest and foot joints are very usefull too. Use shift

im tired but look:
Attached Files
bloodmark3.rpl (70.9 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Sorriso; Aug 24, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Relaxing is better than hold all, it creates more flow and realisticness....
Also relax the knee and hold it when it hits the ground perfectly....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Relaxing knees really looks good when landing. Use the relaxed knee, and move hips combo. But make sure your hips aren't fully contracted or extended. Otherwise you won't be standing straight up.
well, Sorriso has basically told you all of it....
But Its always nice to relax your arms and ankles once your stable... Its more realistic.
or end up perfectly still, but kneeling or so.....
Like these.
I edited sorriso's edit.
Attached Files
Living on a prayer..rpl (220.5 KB, 31 views)
Blood mark3 extra tip..rpl (89.8 KB, 29 views)
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Thank you all for the help.
I've been practicing with relax. It does seem to flow alot more, and i'm getting pretty good with landing, but i can never seem to get enough momentum to do any damage with it.
I see most people twist and fall to the ground, and then pop back up with amazing momentum, but I end up falling to the ground, and then flopping around like an idiot until the timer is out.
Rotate your chest, and use your pecs to swing onto one arm, and then with the lowered arm, raise it, and you'll go flying. From there, tuck into the smallest mass possible, and spin. When you're about to touch the ground, extend all, and relax your feet and hips. Hold all afterwards.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Added some freestyle.
The key is to relax and hold, you need to practice to master replay making, and alot.
Johnny you holded to much try to relax more.
Attached Files
blood.rpl (52.2 KB, 18 views)
Do you really think you're in control