Ranking
Original Post
BOOSTER?!?!?!?!
So, do boosters give you TC for ANY win?
Does it count on rooms you create?

need to know gunna spend 20 dollars tomorrow, should i buy 20 dollars worth of tc or a 200 tc booster for a month?
TY!
As far as I know TC boosters work in any room. There is a limit to 100 wins per day. After that you will stop getting tc. For the buying tc part, you can buy tc from the market for a much better price. You can get 10k/$1. For $20 you could get 200k TC. It depends which one you want. Hope this helps
Member of [Secret]
[MBO] [PS3] [Team Canada]
Originally Posted by nimbuw View Post
So, do boosters give you TC for ANY win?
Does it count on rooms you create?

need to know gunna spend 20 dollars tomorrow, should i buy 20 dollars worth of tc or a 200 tc booster for a month?
TY!

I would say buying TC as it is easier. You can get about 200k+, for a good deal.

For tori-booster:
If you play a lot, say 100 wins a day, you will earn about 20k a day and 600k a month. Which is 3 times more than 200k.

Read this first before buying TC.

Edit: Would be safer if you buy it from Nabi.
Last edited by Eason; Dec 11, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
i would say Buy tc u will get a better amount then buying a booster
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
i would say Buy tc u will get a better amount then buying a booster

thats a personal thing..

if u decide it to buy a booster, u need the month much time, to play every day the 100 games for which u get tc. if u win 60 of them (which should be possible from a good player...) ull get 12k a day.
that will be 84k in a week. (if u win every day alteast 60 matches.)
168k in 2 weeks..
252k in 3 weeks.. now its going to getting worth it, more then buying tc for the amount..
alos it would be a total of 336k TC in 4 weeks. with 60 wins a day..
u would got 136k more then buying tc for 20$ (136k have a worth of 13,5$)

so if u decide to get a booster u just have to spent much time to make more profit of it then with buying tc..

also.. u just need 1000 wins... to make more money with it then buying it.. thats correctly. 34 wins a day minimum to make more profit then buying it all..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill
if u decide it to buy a booster, u need the month much time, to play every day the 100 games for which u get tc. if u win 60 of them (which should be possible from a good player...) ull get 12k a day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know you get TC for a 100 wins/day and not just for the first 100 games you play. So if you need e.g. 300 games to win 100 you still get TC for 100 wins.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know you get TC for a 100 wins/day and not just for the first 100 games you play. So if you need e.g. 300 games to win 100 you still get TC for 100 wins.

You are correct. You only get TC for the first 100 games you win.
Member of [Secret]
[MBO] [PS3] [Team Canada]
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post

ow really? then im wrong... mhhhm okay... that was my fault, will remember it for the future, thanks that u said it :O

let me correct it all then :

u have to win ALTEAST 34 matches a day, to make more money with a 200 tc booster then buying for the same money tc.
Last edited by Unicorn; Dec 11, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken