Toribash
Original Post
The UNSC
CALLING ALL SPARTANS/MARINES!

This organisation is essentially the Earth's military forces, as those of you Halo players should know.

The aim of this organisation is to defend our planet from outside forces that are not nice. We also will help newbs to become great players by helping them learn certain things a basher must know.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Though it is not manditory, I would prefer if you had a spartan/marine like head. Though we cannot have exact ones (since hanz0 made really great ones that sold in a day), we can still have mixtures of them or make a custom type of one (such as mine, which is based off of scout and ODST). If you own one of hanz0's heads, I wouldn't mind you joining. =>

2. Have to have an original service tag (such as mine, C97). It must consist of 1 letter and 2 numbers. Sorry! I17 and l17 are reserved. =P

3. Must be at least a brown belt (having newbs teaching newbs doesn't work very well...).

To show you are in this org in-game, put your service tag in parenthesis in front of any other tag you may have (so mine would be (C97)[CBK]SrgtCorn).

RANKS:
1. Marine
2. ODST
3. SPARTAN
4. ?

CURRENT MEMBERS:
SrgtCorn - SPARTAN

You can raise you rank by participating in my semi-annual Halo Rocket Launcher Shootout. =P

Simply sign up by posting your 2-3 requirements (the head is not manditory)!
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 2, 2008 at 06:09 AM.
[CBK]
You make me sick.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
You make me sick.

Wtf? I'm just making a for fun group to help raise peoples' spirits. You make me sick.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Wtf? I'm just making a for fun group to help raise peoples' spirits. You make me sick.

No, YOU make me sick. I love the subliminal messaging you got going on in the first post. That's what's bothering me.
Last edited by dalir; Jul 29, 2008 at 06:04 PM.
sounds more like a clan than an org...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
No, YOU make me sick. I love the subliminal messaging you got going on in the first post. That's what's bothering me.

What subliminal messaging? Did I write something that's like "satan loves me 666 extreme" or something backwords?

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
sounds more like a clan than an org...

And orgs are just a loop hole to be in 2 "clans". lol
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
What subliminal messaging? Did I write something that's like "satan loves me 666 extreme" or something backwords?

Originally Posted by SrgtCorn
The aim of this organisation is to defend our planet from outside forces that are not nice.

Are you for real?
Are you for real?

If you played Halo you'd know that the UNSC defends Earth from outside forces... =/

All I'm doing is being realistic. I'm not implying that I want war. I'm annoyed enough as it is from all that. I just want people to have fun again.
[CBK]
Are you for real?

Dalir, I think you have truly gone crazy. I haven't said anything yet because I wasn't sure, but yes, you know seem to spend your time on the forums looking, desperately, for Anti-goon propaganda, then you proceed to flame it. Now you are doing it to a completely neutral org. Take a few days off man, relax. Paranoia is a sure sign of losing ones grip on reality.

Sorry for muddling up your thread Corn, but I felt I had to say something. Good luck. Also, this in no way sounds like a clan to me.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Dalir, I think you have truly gone crazy. I haven't said anything yet because I wasn't sure, but yes, you know seem to spend your time on the forums looking, desperately, for Anti-goon propaganda, then you proceed to flame it. Now you are doing it to a completely neutral org. Take a few days off man, relax. Paranoia is a sure sign of losing ones grip on reality.

Sorry for muddling up your thread Corn, but I felt I had to say something. Good luck. Also, this in no way sounds like a clan to me.

Rofl, yeah some days I'm just bored and I spend them at home idling the IRC, complaining. The "subliminal messaging" part was a joke - I noticed it was hinting towards the goons, but I wasn't sure. Sure, I'm a bit paranoid irl, but this isn't even worth worrying about for me. I could seriously not care less if people flamed the goons upside down, but some of these people have just f-ailed so tremendously they need to have their fingers spanked. Also constantly making organizations bothers me.