Toribash
well, there are just few people in the clan that have sets. i can't do it with tori's that have no sets. well me i can, but that would have no sense :3
-----
i can do a banner with tori's and with something like this, but just you guys have to upload sets and forces.

Example (i can do it with the style you want)

Last edited by Fire; Jun 25, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Not really a fan of that, it looks okay, but it looks like something made with a free online gif maker or something.
We would like something very personal to us. Something that says "hey look we are inquisition", not "hey look we are a random clan"
Sorry if thats too much but yeah
Well okay, I will try to do something with your Tori's. If I can't sory. I will will try.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
If you would like a static banner then I would be happy to help you out.

p.s. I have C4D and I am quite good at using it.
Proud member of The Bomb Squad
Don't let what happened in the past bring you down, for tomorrow is a new day, full of opportunity.
Vector style one love.
I'll draw your whole clan in vector style for this amazing payment.
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Thank you I appreciate the effort.

no problem, i am making him from 2 hours, i will post it when i finish.
-----
Shit! Maibe it would take 5 more hours. Because when I finished it and I was going to save it, my shitty pc shut down by it self! That sucks.
I will destart working on it
I did the clan name then I used gimp to set the players of this clan standing on the letters and sittingon them. Well, it wasn'teazy. I will do it again anyways.
P.S. I have 13 years and and this is my first work :P
Last edited by Fire; Jun 26, 2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

LegGang
Looking forward to what everybody is doing.
That's a bummer Emile, I like that idea, too.
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Looking forward to what everybody is doing.
That's a bummer Emile, I like that idea, too.

okay, i am re-working on it now. i worked on 2 players right now. still in progress, i will post the 1st WIP.
-----
1st wip:
-----
there is still some details in this wip i need to work on. don't worry.
Last edited by Fire; Jun 26, 2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

LegGang
I really dislike this to be honest, the pose on my tori is very awkward, the graphical settings look low and you're using a banner I said I disliked in the first place :/
Afraid I'm not really interested, I'm looking for somebody with more skill with C4D like banners.
also this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...12394&page=374
Last edited by Aracoon; Jun 26, 2014 at 04:00 PM.