Ranking
Original Post
THE BEST 15 YEAR OLD RAPPER ON THE PLANET
Whats up my name is kameron and I would like you guys to listen to my music. I am 15 years old and close to a record deal. People say imma be the best some day. Check my music out i have over 4,000 combined views on my youtube account. Here is the link to one of my songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hs4ZmOKzrw
PLEASE COMMENT ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT ONE I HAVE 5 MORE THAT YOU COULD LISTEN TO ON MY CHANNEL. IF U SUBSCRIBE YOU SEE EVERY VIDEO I PUT UP SO DO SO. But i love the comments so comment on the video and give me some feedback please. i go my the name of daKidKam. Thank you Toribash community! Here is the link again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hs4ZmOKzrw
Youtube views are not a good measurement of quality. Also, don't be such an egotistical douchebag.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I dont mean to bro I just want to see what poeple thin about my music. Your being a douchebag just by typing that. c'mon just listen and stop complaining.
-rep for ego, I have a shit video on YouTube that's just pictures and microphone fuzz and it's got 25,000 views.

I'll edit this post when I actually listen to the stuff.
back from the dead
best on the planet? lol.

You got much to learn. I don't feel your stuff, you look just like another copycat. You need originality. Don't bend to the industry. Be yourself.

A good young rapper for me is this:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 19, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
@genki What makes me look like a copy cat? U say i need to be myself and I am. Thats who i am, thats how i talk, thats the kind of beats I like, what im talking about is whats on my mind you got to listen to the ENTIRE SONGS and listen closely to the lyrics. But thx for the constructive criticism i guess im being myself...reply
It's alright, but just to slow for me.

Keep up the good work

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
lets do something. I wanna prove to you. Name a beat for me to rap on. Ill post it on youtube. Any beat. old school new school anything ill find the instrumental. deal?
This is my friend kam he doesnt even play the game. this is spam close it.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.