Ranking
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
personally i prefer embedded youtube vids so i dont have to put in the effort of googling

honestly i dont know anything on that chart except for the white stripes tho

Fine but I'm not posting 9 youtube links every odd week

This album got some good tunes, the rest is just weird noise. julia brown and erica pomerance is somewhere in the same direction.
Monad is a nice techno album and the rest is more or less jazz
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
nice taste coca

@lazors i actually quite like that, these vocals synergize really well with whatever the noise is at the start and later on it sounds quite nice with the trumpet or whatever it is and then even later on the string instruments

it feels kinda like the type of song that would be used for an indie game

fine ill post one aswell (fixed)

Last edited by Arctic; Dec 14, 2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: saved as a gif for some reason but whatever
cocacobra: I am not stellar when it comes to recommending rock music but this reminds me of lost prophets maybe

spolier

Choke: Don't know what to make of this, i always tell people to check out Salem - King Night when i see Death Grips but it usually doesn't work out.

mine

I don't think my taste changed even slightly since last time i made one of these. I actually didn't put TNT in because it would make for an embarassing amount of times i put that album in a collage. Lazors thanks for making me listen to Récit
oh yeah
@pusga It's been a long time since I listened to bondage fruit and i've only heard their s/t. Will def check that out. I also have harmonium s/t and eros - dün on my list for whacky rock music.
You should totally listen to the techno album on my chart, I thought it was pretty good.
Dunno anything on your chart except whirr. Anything I should check out?

@coca, choke
Started listening to the white stripes and Love because of Tuna. Four sails is a really nice album.
Helms alee - sleepwalking sailors, the devil you know (aka black sabbath does metal) - s/t, ape machine -war to head, and domadora -tibetan monk are some hard rock albums I like so maybe try any of those out?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore

@pusga it's got the dirty beat of death grips which is really nice but i think a lot of death grips listeners are in there for the vocals of mc ride which is what salem is missing.
personally I like it a lot though but I wouldn't put it in my death grips etc. playlist
also that music video is really good with the music, absolutely loved it.

@lazors love the drums in sleepwalking sailors but not a big fan of the rest, not very much into hard rock in general
Love is pretty nice though

Last month's musical shit.

I need to make one for this month, but I'm lazy af.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
posting here because cocacobra hates me and my music taste

lasers: nice to see that u really liked an abundance of strawberries!!

dank: if you liked exm and nldw, you should probably listen to the death grips ep. it's pretty similar to those two, especially exm. i still think the money store is the best dg album, but it's very different from nldw and exm

ok i made a chart too

ok

the first three are my favorites, the rest is in no particular order
-----
oh yea, "waste yrself/dc snuff film" and "the powers that b" are double albums
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 14, 2016 at 01:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Big ups for flatsound, Arctic. Regular ups for everything else there. If you haven't already, you should give Crywank a listen.

keep up that kind of negative attitude arctic and i will take you out of this org just like i brought you in!!
-MLO administrator cocacobra

ele i like some alt-j, velvet underground, rolling stones, violent femmes, and oasis but i dont know the rest and your music taste is a hard to categorize. It's almost as edgy as the death grips kids!!!
i couldnt think of a good white stripes song to choose so i just picked this one
its pretty good
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit