ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
Just out of curiosity, why do you have this thread, because all that really happens is that noobs apply to join who you undoubtedly will have to reject, and any player you would consider wouldn't really post here because they'd be scared, and further more, you get most of your players through invite. The only reason i can think you would want to have this thread is that it feeds your ego to see the amount of people applying to join (if thats right, fair play).

my guess is that is for their amusement.
seeing all the noobs beg to join.
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
any player you would consider wouldn't really post here because they'd be scared

I got in after applying in the original want to join thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post

There is always an exception for everything.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER

Thats a good point, but now I don't see anythign like that happening, just because almost all applicants are begginers/amateurs, unless a distinguished player who you did not know wanted to join posted here.
PARANDROID
I don't see any reason why that couldn't happen. Also, if I remember correctly, there is a reason in one of the previous "want to join" threads for why this thread still exists, even though we are invite-only. It's just not that great of a reason, but it is one. Go look for it, I can't be bothered. :P
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
In-Game Name:coollegs307
Reference(s):N/A
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 month
Why you want to join Torigods:I think I have some skill like u guys the other clans suck.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because I i have some great skills.
In-Game Name: Unknown
Reference(s): Audio
How long have you been playing Toribash: Almost a year
Why you want to join Torigods: I think TG is the best, and I really want to get out of NEWB.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I have great skills in Judo and I am a black belt. I'm really good! You can ask TheProphet, I beat him!

*EDIT*
Replay of me beating TheProphet and link to replay list.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29180
Last edited by Unknown; Oct 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Me too, actually. Days have changed, the standards have dropped.