ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(CRIPS) Common Revolution In Progress
Whats Happnin Cuh

We the Crips baby! - Welcome everyone to my new clan.
(Invades welcome just dont wear red)

Don't let the name put you off. My aim is to create a place where new players or experienced players have a place where they feel as though they can belong.

I am looking to be fairly active this will include a lot of posts on threads (this one in particular of course!) and being active in-game as well we will be looking to war Regularly

If you are interested in joining - Applications should show character and a sense of commitment to the clan as quite frankly I do not want a half hearted team around me. I want everyone to better everyone and be respectful to eachother

- Show me your friends, and I will show you your future - Dan Pena
Last edited by MaryJane; Oct 1, 2021 at 12:33 PM. Reason: To make friends
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Looking to take on new players and helping them improve their skills and understanding of how to play Toribash - If this is something you'll be interested in PM or just message me on this thread

Personally I find this clan's name offensive as I'm an American who grew up around gangs, death, and despair. Brings back horrid memories. Good luck though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Personally I find this clan's name offensive as I'm an American who grew up around gangs, death, and despair. Brings back horrid memories. Good luck though.

Personally, think thats such an inconsiderate comment. - If you are from America you'd know how the crips and bloods war went affected other countries not just US we have copy cats in the UK. I can assure you theres nothing you've seen that I haven't seen 10x over. Genuinley think you only posted just to get your posts up.

Please refrain from coming back hear with your mind set.

The world doesn't revolve around America, with that being said; CRIPS out.
-----
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post

As an American surely, you'd also be against the Mafia, no?

As they are equally as violent and known within majority of major citys across america, however, I dont see you on their thread mention how their name 'can bring back horrid memories'. I mean no offence at all, just feel like you're picking an argument just cuz.

If you are easily offenended, you might want to stay away from forums. Especially this thread.
Last edited by MaryJane; Oct 5, 2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

The Crips and Bloods rivalry is an ongoing thing.

The mob is different. The mob was strictly about earning money. The gang you have presented to me is racist.

They're killers in cold blood for no reason (mainly targeting white people). That's like having your clan name (AlQaeda).

As for posting strictly for my posts going up, remember. You have more posts than I do and you created your account 3 years after I did.

I was speaking my mind about what disturbs me in a civil manner.

Have a good day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Kamy View Post
eyo gang shit no lame shit

You know how it is Cuh, finally someone with a sense of humor :P