Ranking
mrlebo....nice job, ill take the hadoken and ronaldo one. want me to send the tc to you?
Am i the only person with a FULL SAPPHIRE SET?
Ok ya just send it to me and ill forge it as soon as I get the money then send you it

Also what shall I name it.
Last edited by Lebo; May 19, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
Just curious: How much would it cost to make me be able to lag the hell out of everybody? Like big freaking balls of lag on my body parts.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
How many individual flames would that be?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Just curious: How much would it cost to make me be able to lag the hell out of everybody? Like big freaking balls of lag on my body parts.

That would probably be about 3-4 flames. It could also make us lose our flame forging powers if we do that because hampa has forbidden flames that big.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok. So, just barely under that limit then. Within the boundaries of hampa's rules. But still freakign big and lagg and stuff.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I could try to make some right now, what colors and other stuff do you want?

Also, what body parts.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm , how much would it cost for small or medium , pure fading to elf?
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
What bodypart?
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]